Jon Ford

“Nah” roughly translates to we have it some thought, but then our high went down
1576029703092.gif

Advertisement
This program has plummeted into the sublime. I thought we bottomed out at FIU, but Jon Ford says, “Hold my daiquiri!”.

Is this symptom or disease, Manure?

it's a symptom of a disease.

the nasty, crotch rot, itches and rash all the way to the back of the balls type symptom.

the kid is so undeveloped, he may not even get invited to a camp as an UFA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro, I'm telling you, something ain't right here. Something is going on behind the scenes where these kids are looking to bounce, even if they know they won't be drafted or drafted low. That's not a good sign.

that makes no sense tho what could be the benefit of leaving early even though you won’t get drafted. Unless if the wrong people are in their ears

Advertisement
Well, they keep leaving, but it never ends.

Not really. McIntosh and Norton left but they were productive players at Miami and got drafted. You can dispute those decisions but they worked to reach that point.

Venzell Boulware wasn't relevant. Yearby, Homer, Walton are RBs. Joe Jackson was tapped out by the time he left. Njoku was a 1st rd pick. No one was begging Kaaya to stay IIRC - he reached his peak long before he left, and it wasn't much.

Am I missing anyone?

Not really. McIntosh and Norton left but they were productive players at Miami and got drafted. You can dispute those decisions but they worked to reach that point.

Venzell Boulware wasn't relevant. Yearby, Homer, Walton are RBs. Joe Jackson was tapped out by the time he left. Njoku was a 1st rd pick. No one was begging Kaaya to stay IIRC - he reached his peak long before he left, and it wasn't much.

Am I missing anyone?
How far are we going back? 2011 Brandon Washington, Tommy Streeter, Marcus Forston. Don’t think anyone left early in 2012-2013. 2014 Flowers (1st Rounder) and The Duke left. 2015 Artie Burns also a 1st Rounder. Those 3 decisions in 2011 was stupid as ****.

Advertisement
Yeah I remember being really frustrated in 2011. Streeter predictably flamed out ASAP in the league with his stiffness and poor route running. Washington had no idea what he was gettig himself into.

I guess this stuff happens in waves. Like I said you have to lay the groundwork when the class arrives. It can't be an unspoken elephant in the room.

Advertisement
Back