Jon ford pic

brock

All-American
Looks like a mf monster....
C295E099-DE8F-47C5-A77A-CA7227351D96.jpg

Advertisement
Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

Advertisement
nobody will ever top Allen Bailey when it comes to the eye test. mutant of the highest order.

Advertisement
He is a ROCK SOLID 300 pounds. If you don’t think thats a monster then idk what to tell ya.

Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

6’5 and 300 lbs and looks like that he’s a monster. I rarely agree with Brock but...

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Bailey looks like an ashy version of The Incredible Hulk here. He gets ANGRY when he can't find his cocoa butter.

Exactly the 1st thing that came to my mind as i scrolled down to this pick.

Advertisement

6’5 and 300 lbs and looks like that he’s a monster. I rarely agree with Brock but...

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Bailey looks like an ashy version of The Incredible Hulk here. He gets ANGRY when he can't find his cocoa butter.

This made me lol

Advertisement

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Lmao

Looks like a mf monster....
View attachment 57711

Ford is straight jacked. No pot belly pudge around the middle.

I really can't wait to see what he's going to do next year, because in my opinion he's the key to it all upfront. If he can wreak havoc so that Willis can get upfield, then we are in business.

Plus, I really don't want to have to rely on Nesta too much his Freshman year. I just think that all DTs need at least 1 year to get their bodies right for the intense pounding they take.

If Ford can do his thing, the rest of the DTs will piggyback off that.

Advertisement
Back