Jon ford pic

Advertisement
Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

6’5 and 300 lbs and looks like that he’s a monster. I rarely agree with Brock but...

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Another example of the EXTREME under-utilization of the talent we've had over the past 15 years. Allen "the Widow-Maker" Bailey was the king of all freaks of nature, yet he didn't even make first-team All-ACC and slipped to the third round.

Advertisement
Only old folk remember Kevin ***an was creature but yes Mc Gahee same mold.

GOCANES

I remember ***an well. Had constant problems with hip muscles as I recall. Not to mention having his senior year ruined with a bad knee injury. At one time he was supposed to be our best DL, not Jerome Brownn

Advertisement
Kinda hard to compare anybody to Bailey. Dude was an anomaly. Not a lot of 285lb human beings who look like him.

I remember when he came here as a 260lb Freshman trying to play Linebacker.

Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

6’5 and 300 lbs and looks like that he’s a monster. I rarely agree with Brock but...

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Another example of the EXTREME under-utilization of the talent we've had over the past 15 years. Allen "the Widow-Maker" Bailey was the king of all freaks of nature, yet he didn't even make first-team All-ACC and slipped to the third round.

and still made 15 million+ playing NFL football

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

He was a dt all the way and SHannon had this ni99a at DE lol what a fool. Everyone was screaming to move him inside with forston

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

He was a dt all the way and SHannon had this ni99a at DE lol what a fool. Everyone was screaming to move him inside with forston

Shannon was the only reason we got him..promised him a shot at LB. He got a few plays there his freshman year and it was off to the line you go

Advertisement
I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Shannon was the only reason we got him..promised him a shot at LB. He got a few plays there his freshman year and it was off to the line you go

Yep. Had to do it. Business decision. If not, then Kid wasn't going to sign here. I remember when I first saw him in person and thought DT, I thought he would stick at DT, but he wasn't as dominant as I thought he would be. Kid wasted some of freshman year developing as a LB. Hope Ford can stick at DT. He might have the goods. He's bigger and get off is faster than bailey was at this stage.

Bailey slipped to the 3rd round because he was a tweener. Not big enough to be a DT and too stiff to be a 4-3 DE. Nobody knew what to do with him. He's made a nice living as a 3-4 DE though.

I don't think he was misused here. He played DT and DE.

Bailey slipped to the 3rd round because he was a tweener. Not big enough to be a DT and too stiff to be a 4-3 DE. Nobody knew what to do with him. He's made a nice living as a 3-4 DE though.

I don't think he was misused here. He played DT and DE.

He wasn't misused here.

Advertisement

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

No he wasn't. Not when he first got to Miami. Like somebody said he wanted to play LB. Shannon gave him his chance and then he was moved to dline.

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

No he wasn't. Not when he first got to Miami. Like somebody said he wanted to play LB. Shannon gave him his chance and then he was moved to dline.

That's the way I remember it as well. Bailey was a LB and FB in high school. He was just a weird combo. Not really quick off the edge, but wasn't quite bulky enough to play DT early on. He just never had a natural position here, and it was nothing to do with Shannon.

Speaking of him in high school, I still remember him laying out two guys at the same time with a block. He'd have been a beast at FB.

Only old folk remember Kevin ***an was creature but yes Mc Gahee same mold.

GOCANES

Kevin ***an still has Miami bench record 550 lbs I think it was. Some of y'all need to hit the dam gym. Ford look like he coming along nicely for a young DT but got dam you would think he was killing ****'s like Jerome brown the way y'all talk. Get all wet over a pic lmao.

Advertisement
Back