Jon ford pic

Advertisement
I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Another example of the EXTREME under-utilization of the talent we've had over the past 15 years. Allen "the Widow-Maker" Bailey was the king of all freaks of nature, yet he didn't even make first-team All-ACC and slipped to the third round.

and still made 15 million+ playing NFL football

He was a dt all the way and SHannon had this ni99a at DE lol what a fool. Everyone was screaming to move him inside with forston

Shannon was the only reason we got him..promised him a shot at LB. He got a few plays there his freshman year and it was off to the line you go

thats actually a good recruiting tactic say what u have too

Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

What a prick!

Naw not really. don't look like a monster to me either. Not yet.

Ford is still pretty lean up top but his lower body is huge.

If you have a small upper body then you can't get...

If you have the lower body then it's hard to get the upper body...

If you have the lower body..the upper

If you have a strong lower body then you can't have a strong upper body

Huh?

Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

What a prick!

Advertisement
Looks like a mf monster....
View attachment 57711

No Doubt!!! He is the 2nd coming of Calais Campbell. I'm talking the NFL CC. CC came to Miami as 6'7" 230lbs Freshman per 247. Now a 300 lb All-Pro at DE and DT in the same year!!! Ford is way ahead of schedule. Ford is a monster at 300 lbs with very little body fat. He showed flashes last year. I expect him to be unblockable with his size, speed, and power in a similar fashion that CC does no the NFL level having the ability to play inside at DT and outside at DE. Obviously Ford is not at the NFL skill set of CC, but still possess the same traits to dominate at the college level that CC does at the pro level.

We gonna be tight at DT with Ford, Willis, Bethel, Silvera, and grad transfer Tito Odenigbo. If we get Keondre Coburn (not likely), that would put us over-the-top 3 deep at DT. I think all other DT recruits will redshirt with maybe Miller as an exception because of his size. Maybe Tyreic Martin takes his game to the next level. I don't know much about him.

Last edited:
Allen Bailey would've had 1st round / 1st pick hype if he was fortunate enough to have went to UM under this current staff.

I actually liked him at SDE, move him inside like Chad Thomas, it's just Bailey was being coRched under one of the worst cfb programs in the modern day era. As much of a freak physically he was naturally, Shannon never developed him further from that point.

Last edited:

What a prick!

I see that fsu education is hard at work

;)

Advertisement
Kinda hard to compare anybody to Bailey. Dude was an anomaly. Not a lot of 285lb human beings who look like him.

I remember when he came here as a 260lb Freshman trying to play Linebacker.

Dude was on some NCAA Football ****. One of those weirdo LBs that was like 260lbs at MLB with that 84 SPD 98 ACC and 90 STR. You have no idea why the fvck he's playing there, but its a video game so you let it ride, move him out of position pre-snap just nano blitz with him all game on your way to an NCAA record 150 sacks in his college career.

Allen Bailey would've had 1st round / 1st pick hype if he was fortunate enough to have went to UM under this current staff.

I actually liked him at SDE, move him inside like Chad Thomas, it's just Bailey was being coRched under one of the worst cfb programs in the modern day era. As much of a freak physically he was naturally, Shannon never developed him further from that point.

That's nonsense. Olivier Vernon played under the same staff.

Bailey was just a tweener. He's nothing like Chad Thomas. He's got wayyyy more mass than Thomas and is 20lbs heavier despite being 2" shorter.

He's in the NFL now with "real coaches" and he's playing 3-4 DE.

He NEVER had 1st round flexibility/bend. He's always been too stiff to be an elite 4-3 DE.

Bailey was just a tweener. He's nothing like Chad Thomas. He's got wayyyy more mass than Thomas and is 20lbs heavier despite being 2" shorter.

He NEVER had 1st round flexibility/bend. He's always been too stiff to be an elite 4-3 DE.

Wasn't Campbell on that team too - or just before? I seem to remember Bailey/Vernon/Campbell was a thing. With a freshman Perryman? Jesus. Getting old.

Last edited:
Advertisement

What a prick!

842107.jpg

Olivier Vernon would've been a 1st round pick too if he wasn't coRched under Shannon. They both made similar impacts at Miami.

Advertisement

Olivier Vernon would've been a 1st round pick too if he wasn't coRched under Shannon. They both made similar impacts at Miami.

An undersized 4-3 DE who left early would've been a 1st round pick?

You realize Shannon has coached a bunch of 1st round picks in his career, right?

Last edited:

(((yawn)))

And just like that..this guy just became the second most important player on our defense. (behind Gerald Willis)... Losing Chatman and Coburn just made him that much more valuable to the DT depth or lack thereof.

Advertisement
Back