Jon ford pic

Did you forget to leave your night light on? Looks like a D1 football player to me. Idk about monster.

6’5 and 300 lbs and looks like that he’s a monster. I rarely agree with Brock but...

I raise you allen bailey

View attachment 57712

Bailey looks like an ashy version of The Incredible Hulk here. He gets ANGRY when he can't find his cocoa butter.

Just woke up my 3 year old laughing so hard. This **** is hilarious.

Advertisement
my high school coach has coached at STA for the last 10+ years. I watched Jon Ford play with him against Miramar his sr year....He said Ford is one of th e most muscular, big boned kid hes ever seen. He taught him in middle school and the kid looked exactly like that back then he said. Ford is actually a hooper to (basketball)...when he gets some technique down he will be a freak....yall remember Daryl Gardner from the Miami Dolphins?

my high school coach has coached at STA for the last 10+ years. I watched Jon Ford play with him against Miramar his sr year....He said Ford is one of th e most muscular, big boned kid hes ever seen. He taught him in middle school and the kid looked exactly like that back then he said. Ford is actually a hooper to (basketball)...when he gets some technique down he will be a freak....yall remember Daryl Gardner from the Miami Dolphins?

Daryl Gardener is a great example when you're talking about these type of physical freaks. Dude was a legit monster. Reminds me of James Harrison but almost 8 in taller.

Advertisement

Daryl Gardener is a great example when you're talking about these type of physical freaks. Dude was a legit monster. Reminds me of James Harrison but almost 8 in taller.
sfl-daryl-gardener-miami-dolphins-92

6'6 320..no fat

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kevin ***an

Another mystery here , why kids don't take advantage of all that is given to them to succeed at the U is mind boggling.Bailey gets it and knows soon the FREE LUNCH will end and U will have a cross road to face.

Establish your path NOW know your purpose and be greedy in absorbing it all .

GOOD FOR HIM.

GOCANES

Great comp - Gardner Was a lab experiment. Total athletic freak and enormous.

Advertisement
I remember seeing Gardner play at the OB when Baylor came here. He was a giant.

sfl-daryl-gardener-miami-dolphins-92

6'6 320..no fat

Jesus Christ! You just gave me a flashback to when I was 7 watching Jay Fiedler’s nose chuck a football lol. Only bright spots of those teams were the D, Chris Chambers, and Ricky.

Advertisement
Our 1st team D Line Next year should be dominant and has top NFL talent at every position

WDE - Joe Jackson (1st Round)

DT - Gerald Willis (1st-3rd Rd)

DT - Jon Ford (1st Round Talent)

DE - Demetrius Jackson (prob 3rd-5th round)

There is no real pill to get like these guys ( legally) U can only appreciate the time / work put in to get the physical structure to perform at an elite level.
All this means sacrifice of family and friends and living in the gym or practice field.

U TRAIN LIKE NO OTHER SO U CAN BE LIKE NO OTHER, THIS IS THE "IT" FACTOR THAT SEPARATES U

GOCANES

What a monster

probably the most "freak" I've ever seen at the U is mcgahee but ****

Advertisement
Back