Joe Rose - Decision coming today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny doesn't owe or have to do anything for us but dammit I am ready for this whole QB battle to be behind us so the players and fans can start focusing on how the **** we are going to stomp the Gators in 12 days. I was all in on "Miami Martell" but at this point I don't give a **** who it is. None of them are world beaters it sounds like at this juncture so lets just pick one and roll.

Advertisement
Makes sense if he’s shown the best arm talent.

Our WRs and TEs are too lethal to waste with a QB that can’t attack downfield.

Would be a nice story for Jarren sticking it out and staying here to battle.
At this point even if he doesn't win, he would have to like his chances going into next season.

Manny doesn't owe or have to do anything for us but dammit I am ready for this whole QB battle to be behind us so the players and fans can start focusing on how the **** we are going to stomp the Gators in 12 days. I was all in on "Miami Martell" but at this point I don't give a **** who it is. None of them are world beaters it sounds like at this juncture so lets just pick one and roll.

It's out of hand lets announce the King of England already and move on.

Advertisement
Listened to the clip, he sounds like what I imagine some of the worst posters on here sound like -- only more drunk.

Dude probably has no idea what he's talking about.
I am here. He is saying that he’s heard that the buzz is Williams. That is not definitively saying anything like “I know it’s going to be Jarren”.

Now it’s possible he’s trying to cover the fact that he has a source, because he was extremely confident that a decision has been made. Which is the first I’ve heard anyone say with certainty.

But also you can pretty much eliminate Perry, and take a 50-50 shot. You can say a decision has been made without ever finding out when the decision was actually made. We will probably just hear that it was “After the second crimmage”.

Advertisement
Idk man..why we in a rush as a fan base to throw Jarren out there. But hey maybe he is ready. Like I been saying only the coaches know, we don’t. Naturally whoever the guy is it’s gomma be growing pains...but **** who Knows we riding with whoever it

I actually don't mind Ol' Joe as a local guy but his sauces beyond what mayyyybe Barry Jackson is telling him are suspect at best. I remember him being all over the place during the last few coaching searches.

We really need to have an annual CIS source awards. Or weakest sauce award.
The amount of sht being thrown on the wall and hoping it sticks this off-season is of epic gargantuan and andromeda size heap of bull sht I’ve ever witnessed. Worst part is someone is going to be right just by chance and then will start to post links to all the threads where they “told us so”.

Advertisement
Back