Joe Rose - Decision coming today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time you attempt to post, a spring-loaded boxing glove should violently emerge from your screen and break your nose.

Why because that little rat brain of yours cannot handle words with more than two syllables and the one time Rose predicts something it comes true is an indictment of me?

Go continue to eat the bag of ****s you have in the corner of your cave.

Why because that little rat brain of yours cannot handle words with more than two syllables and the one time Rose predicts something it comes true is an indictment of me?

Go continue to eat the bag of ****s you have in the corner of your cave.

That’s one theory.

However, it’s more that you’re a whiny faqq0t doubting everyone with info and in turn making yourself look like a clueless jackass.

At least change your avatar to a dunce cap — this way people know when to skip over another shlt pile of a post mashed into a keyboard by a drooling mongoloid with dlck breath.

Why can't we just wait until the day of the game? I'd be fine with that. Give the Gators absolutely nothing to consider.

Why can't he wait?

Maybe because they realize that **** riding and ball gargling is hard work...and many of them are suicidal because they have so much invested in their choice. The suspense is driving them nuts.

I must admit though that I'll be glad whenever the final choice is made.

IMO take however much time as it takes to determine who is the best to lead this team and run Enos' offense.

I just want the best man whoever that is.

But without a doubt, it will be a relief when it's finally done. 8/24 cannot get here fast enough.

Advertisement
That’s one theory.

However, it’s more that you’re a whiny faqq0t doubting everyone with info and in turn making yourself look like a clueless jackass.

At least change your avatar to a dunce cap — this way people know when to skip over another shlt pile of a post mashed into a keyboard by a drooling mongoloid with dlck breath.

Lol triggered princesses are the best kind

Advertisement
Back