Joe Rose - Decision coming today

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he picks Jarren, he made a non-polictical, team first and long term decisions, assuming all three QBs are equal.

It's the best way to go, let's remember during the recruiting process that 2017 class essentially recruited him to come to UM not so much the coaching staff cause they were on his 7v7 team. He's one of the boys for sure too.
Non-political? Yea all HC's pick their QB based on it being non-political. You can't make this stuff up. LMAO

Why can't we just wait until the day of the game? I'd be fine with that. Give the Gators absolutely nothing to consider.
Yeah cause in 2019 with 80 players plus staff plus reporters plus friends and family plus social media, that’s even possible.

Make your decision, own it, announce it, move on.

Advertisement
I am here. He is saying that he’s heard that the buzz is Williams. That is not definitively saying anything like “I know it’s going to be Jarren”.

Now it’s possible he’s trying to cover the fact that he has a source, because he was extremely confident that a decision has been made. Which is the first I’ve heard anyone say with certainty.

But also you can pretty much eliminate Perry, and take a 50-50 shot. You can say a decision has been made without ever finding out when the decision was actually made. We will probably just hear that it was “After the second crimmage”.
Perry to the portal?

As tight as Manny kept the OC job where ALL the local experts were wrong, you guys think Manny would be careless enough to let this spill to Sloppy Joe?

Joe may have guessed right, he might’ve even read the tea leaves right, but it’s not because he’s got some super secret source that actually knows what’s going on. At least not in my opinion he doesn’t.

This is a different group of coaches, and my sense is Manny knows how to keep things in the house, and also knows when to let stuff leak for his advantage. I don’t think this is one of those situations where he lets something leak.
only difference between OC hire and now is that players are potentially involved. more people to be able to spill the beans.

If it's Jarren he must have grown a lot because he was garbage in the spring game.
Jarren got a rough break in the Spring Game. Of his maybe 4 drives, 2 of them were against the ones while he was with the second team OL. The one drive he played with the ones on offense he led them for a TD with a nice pass to Mallory over the middle.

That INT picked off by the walk on though was horrible and I hope he's improved on the deep ball.

Advertisement
Non-political? Yea all HC's pick their QB based on it being non-political. You can't make this stuff up. LMAO

Do you know what I define as non-political? No outside pressure, from boosters, alumni, because it's "their" guy.

Not all HC pick their coach with wining in mind, or sometimes outside forces, make the decision instead of them.
USC playing Max Browne as long as he had, he was garbage but because he's a 5star he got the benefit of the doubt, meanwhile they had Sam Darnorld AND Cody Kessler on the roster.

Happens at every level including NFL, that's why lots of 1st round get pushed to start and guys like Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tyrod Taylor alway shave to prove themselves.

Advertisement
Jarren got a rough break in the Spring Game. Of his maybe 4 drives, 2 of them were against the ones while he was with the second team OL. The one drive he played with the ones on offense he led them for a TD with a nice pass to Mallory over the middle.

That INT picked off by the walk on though was horrible and I hope he's improved on the deep ball.

Was that the one that was wrestled away from KJ? Because whoever threw that pass was not horrible, it was in the WR hands.

Advertisement
Back