Joe Brady

Advertisement
Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?
At this point, our Canes will take Marcia Brady as OC and Greg as DC.

Bonus: Jan comes along as DB coach and Alice turns ST into a feared monster unit.

Why the **** did this dude, and others, really think he was in line for another NFL OC job?
Dude was a 1st time OC and playcaller, and got fired midseason in year 2, b/c he was doing such a bad job.
And then there's supposed to be teams breaking down his door to give him another OC job? No, **** doesn't work like that.

He made Teddy Bridgewater get a nice contract. The issues this year weren't his fault. Sam Donald came out on fire then injuries hurt the team and he was thrown under the bus by his head coach who was trying to save his job. Rhule also didn't let him have full control of the offense and run what he wanted. Brady is fine. Everything in the NFL ain't what it seems. Sam Darnold was traded for a bag if chips from the Jets for a reason. This is who they tried to make the franchise qb. Had he got Watson this year you would've seen how great he is.

Seeing as how Joey Dimes just threw for a bajillion yards this year, just got one of the worst franchises in sports to the Super Bowl, and is poised to become the first QB in history to win the Heisman, National Championship, and Super Bowl(Mind you, he did this in only three years), I'm starting to think that Brady was a product of Burrow...and not the other way around.
That trio of Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson (Edwards-Helaire was great in college, too) is going to go down as an all time great pro bunch one day, too. 3 hall of famers.

That trio of Burrow, Chase, and Jefferson (Edwards-Helaire was great in college, too) is going to go down as an all time great pro bunch one day, too. 3 hall of famers.
Mixon is a really good RB, also. The only down side of that offense right now is the O-line(How do you give up NINE sacks in one game?), but once they get that fixed they’re going to be impossible to stop.

Advertisement
Seeing as how Joey Dimes just threw for a bajillion yards this year, just got one of the worst franchises in sports to the Super Bowl, and is poised to become the first QB in history to win the Heisman, National Championship, and Super Bowl(Mind you, he did this in only three years), I'm starting to think that Brady was a product of Burrow...and not the other way around.
Not only Burrow. Chase and Jefferson are all pros WR. That LSU team was loaded with future NFL players. The man is overhyped. He was a poor OC in Carolina, didn't use his personal well and didn't commit to the run game.

Unless a new HC in the nfl offers him an OC job only jobs right now for him are as qb coach. He has an opportunity to be the OC here but like some said he wants to be in the nfl.

Advertisement
Unless a new HC in the nfl offers him an OC job only jobs right now for him are as qb coach. He has an opportunity to be the OC here but like some said he wants to be in the nfl.
He's not a QB coach. He's a WR coach. If Brady comes to Miami as the OC, he coaches the WRs and we need a QB coach which I would prefer Coley. Most don't like Coley, but I thought he did a good job at UM for what he had to work with and he's always been a good QB coach and recruiter. It would set up nicely to replace Brady with Coley as OC with one exception. The playbook must stay the same as what Brady implemented. This way, the machine keeps turning nonstop.

When you have a good offense, I don't like wholesale changes. You hire a good OC and QB coach. You mentor and groom the QB coach to be the OC when the OC leaves. In this case, Coley would have more experience at OC than Brady, but Brady brings innovative ideas he got from Sean Payton when he was with the Saints. I think we could pull Coley as QB coach if promised to be the OC in waiting. Maybe QB coach would be enough.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has 0 interest in coaching at Miami. Says its BS money, bunch of dummies' down here and to please have them make another thread about him. (Sarcasm) he didn’t say this to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do we want a guy that clearly doesn't want to be in college? He will have one foot out the door from the start.
While he is qualified and did wonders at LSU. Would be a major hire. But this was also my exact thoughts. He’d be using us a stepping stone right back into the NFL.

He has zero interest here. Move on. Just Focus on realistic targets. We ain’t Alabama and Mario hasn’t won a ring. Nfl guys aren’t gonna see this as this great consolation prize as bama is

Advertisement
Back