Joe Brady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seeing as how Joey Dimes just threw for a bajillion yards this year, just got one of the worst franchises in sports to the Super Bowl, and is poised to become the first QB in history to win the Heisman, National Championship, and Super Bowl(Mind you, he did this in only three years), I'm starting to think that Brady was a product of Burrow...and not the other way around.
Look up Joe Burrow’s statistics prior to being coached by Brady.

Look up Joe Burrow’s statistics prior to being coached by Brady.
Brady benefitted from Joe Burreaux..I get it he was the coach but we all see what that boy ( and chase and Jefferson and Helaire etc) is doing in the league. As you know It all goes hand and hand. Lots of good offensive minds to choose from

Advertisement
Brady benefitted from Joe Burreaux..I get it he was the coach but we all see what that boy ( and chase and Jefferson and Helaire etc) is doing in the league. As you know It all goes hand and hand. Lots of good offensive minds to choose from
Sounds like a goat to me, maximized the talent given to him and got the most out of all those players.. They alllll ATE and improved their status from before they got there.. They ALL benefited from each other.. LSU offense was a wasteland of under performance for yearssss..

OC/Passing: Joe Brady
QB/Running: Frank Ponce
RB: Kev Smith
WR: Likens
OL: Mirabal
TE: Fields

Likens = a link to what Miami did well last year.
Ponce = a pretty decent zone run game
Brady is Brady

I think I would be very happy with that.
Can we pull Likens back?

Sounds like a goat to me, maximized the talent given to him and got the most out of all those players.. They alllll ATE and improved their status from before they got there.. They ALL benefited from each other.. LSU offense was a wasteland of under performance for yearssss..
Did that Panthers O look anything near what his hype was? Nah. Good learning experience for him tho. 💯 they all benefited for sure. I just don’t get in fully with the belief Brady built Burrow. He had a crew on that LSU roster

Advertisement
Did that Panthers O look anything near what his hype was? Nah. Good learning experience for him tho. 💯 they all benefited for sure. I just don’t get in fully with the belief Brady built Burrow. He had a crew on that LSU roster
We not an nfl team, I give zero ***** about carolina and their issues..

We not an nfl team, I give zero ***** about carolina and their issues..
Lol My man Brady was apart of the Carolina issues let them tell it..my point is what Brady had at LSU isn’t what he’d have at Miami. When the talent disparity gap tightened he didn’t look like the offensive wizard he was at LSU when the skill talent gap was glaring. That’s all I’m saying.

Lol My man Brady was apart of the Carolina issues let them tell it..my point is what Brady had at LSU isn’t what he’d have at Miami. When the talent disparity gap tightened he didn’t look like the offensive wizard he was at LSU when the skill talent gap was glaring. That’s all I’m saying.
I dont agree with that but we would just be going in circles.. Same with the Dorsey isnt good enough to OC miami crew but now he an NFL OC..

Brady with TVD would do ******* work in ACC, lol.. But whatever..

Advertisement
I dont agree with that but we would just be going in circles.. Same with the Dorsey isnt good enough to OC miami crew but now he an NFL OC..

Brady with TVD would do ******* work in ACC, lol.. But whatever..
Itd be interesting. Personally I want us to stay with the same philosophy Lashlee was geared towards. It’s not that I think Ken or Brady couldn’t get it done with their style..I just want this offense to hit the ground running with the new OC

Advertisement
Back