Joe Brady

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well spend 3 months trying to hire the guy so he can leave us 8 months later in november. CLOWN SHOW

First of all, let's not twist, it's essentially a year. Eight months is the end of September. No. You get spring ball, summer, the season... and probably even NLOI day 2023 the way the NFL schedule goes. It's a football year.

Assuming you are saying he's so successful here that the NFL beats down his doorstep next year, you get to keep his books/offense/schemes if you want and when you make your next hire, the job you are offering is one that just sent your OC to the NFL after a year and lit up CFB. You just had a top offensive mind in the building for a year, spreading brilliance. You create a ton of leverage and will be able to pick and choose your next OC from a position of strength.

I don't get why people worry about losing coaches to the NFL. It's a very good thing.

Advertisement
Whoever is OC needs to be better than Briles or it's a fail imo. I'm still pumped long-term with Mario so don't @ me bro, just speaking facts.
Anyone we would want is a better man than Briles. Don’t want. I’d take Coley before Briles just cause of how much a pos Briles is imo for his involvement at Baylor

Whoever is OC needs to be better than Briles or it's a fail imo. I'm still pumped long-term with Mario so don't @ me bro, just speaking facts.

Yep. Amazing that all of this could have been over with forever ago, with arguably the best OC in college football as well.

Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?
EBBCDC0D-8DA6-4DB8-A8D8-8D1A950B9F0C.gif

Advertisement
I've been saying.... Same thread different name.... They all turn into the same thing over and over and over...

Advertisement
Seeing as how Joey Dimes just threw for a bajillion yards this year, just got one of the worst franchises in sports to the Super Bowl, and is poised to become the first QB in history to win the Heisman, National Championship, and Super Bowl(Mind you, he did this in only three years), I'm starting to think that Brady was a product of Burrow...and not the other way around.

Mario got y’all confused and discombobulated…y’all don’t know your *** from your mouth…going or Cumiin…if U can’t Run with Big Doggs stay on the porch…Chess not Checkers…y’all say let’s Run down there and Fuxk that Cow and Mario said No No let’s Walk down and Fuxk them ALL…Boy byeeee🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Back