Joe Brady

Read a write up yesterday by some "journalist" that projected 4 potential NFL OC openings that Brady might be contacted for .. Bills (assuming Dorsey goes to the Giants); Saints; Vikings; Raiders. Pure speculation .. and I wasted it on this thread when it could have increased my post count on "the Monster". ****.

Advertisement
Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?
Heard of this coach named Belk? Please check to see if there are any rumors on him and then start a new thread to update us.

Thank you for your great reporting.

Advertisement
Why the **** did this dude, and others, really think he was in line for another NFL OC job?
Dude was a 1st time OC and playcaller, and got fired midseason in year 2, b/c he was doing such a bad job.
And then there's supposed to be teams breaking down his door to give him another OC job? No, **** doesn't work like that.

Been hearing that name popping up again, anyone else? Daboll takes NYG job, Dorsey presumably either OC in Buffalo or NYG, so perhaps Brady is in since Dorsey most likely tied to an NFL OC job? Just heard rumblings but nothing concrete, wondered if anyone else heard things or are these just delusions, illusions or daydreams?
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Doesn’t want to put the energy into recruiting Mario requires so Idk how much Mario really wants him or him with college. If Brady does take a college oc job, expect him to jump back to nfl year one.

That said, this is becoming embarrassing. Just toss mid level p5 hc money at Brady for one season as oc. A year should allow Mario to finally find his guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a weird hire there. Never has coached QBs before. Most QB coaches in the NFL started as assistant QB coach before getting the gig. Given that Fields needs a lot of work, hiring a green QB coach could be a disaster.
I agree. I think he'd be better off taking a college OC job too.

Advertisement
Back