Joe Brady

Advertisement
Have we ever had a successful home grown head coach? Any definition of home grown is acceptable in an answer.

Wayne Brady beats FIU by 30 pts while doing a cornball Sinatra impersonation on the sideline.
He can even play Let's Make a Deal with the players after they get a TD or turnover. Give em.an envelope and then see if they still want to open a door or not to see if they get to wear the rings or chain.

Did you guys know that Miami once had Sinatra in residence? Now we’ve been reduced to this.

Advertisement
Still would be an upgrade over Enos.
1575304144964.png
He!!, any of these Brady's would be an improvement at this point.

Advertisement
Yep of not good offenses.
Joe Brady has never called plays. Never been a OC...he comes here he doesn’t fix this offense in a year..it’s like getting Aids then buying condoms In hopes of preventing HIV..our problem is this oline doing its best to assure a defensive of end has a career day

Last edited:
You gonna stay on the hill of blaming the players?
If that’s the simplistic way u want to look at it..then yes..when a offensive line gives up 33 pressures, 9 sacks and sucks in the run game..then yea I blame those players..but then they shouldn’t have to be in that position at this point in their careers anyway

If that’s the simplistic way u want to look at it..then yes..when a offensive line gives up 33 pressures, 9 sacks and sucks in the run game..then yea I blame those players..but then they shouldn’t have to be in that position at this point in their careers anyway
Yea, Enos does so much to help those guys out.

Yea, Enos does so much to help those guys out.
It was the same thing last season upfront..Any offensive system requires a oline to be good in order for it to work..we need to recruit, redshirt and develop these kids a lot better then we have been doin..no play caller producing 30 plus points a game without a functioning oline..ours is barely that

Advertisement
My thing with Brady is,
Can he call plays?
Can he tailor his scheme for the personnel he has?
Can he help a underwhelming OL?
Can he scheme a run game?

Obviously he can scheme a great passing game and after MR and Enos we are ready to try everything, but wouldn't it be better to do it with somebody experienced?
We already have 2 guys learning (and failing) on the job in Diaz and Baker not sure about adding to that inexperience.
[/QUOTE

exactly. Worst thing to hire someone with limited experience who currently is coaching serious NFL talent at QB and WR.

Charlie Weis looked like a great coach when he had Tom Brady

Advertisement
This guy's stock is rocketing, but this isn't a hire Manny should make. He's a 30 year old coach with very limited experience and has never called plays. Manny is on thin ice. He needs to hire someone with a proven track record. He can't hire an unknown. Under different circumstances he could take a chance, but not now, not after this season.
Alex, I know u an og so I wont sound off but have you seen LSU this year? Thats HIS offense! The only change they made before the last few year of pro style bro mediocrity is Brady.. The results are clear go look at previous couple seasons. Who do you think installed that offense, Steve Ensminger?! LMAO.. He has been there years and they didnt do ANY of what they are doing now.. He has openly said he would welcome Brady and his ideas prior to season, he had no choice, he is just boys with the HC and still get to be on payroll.

You could have typed the samething for a guy like the Lincoln Riley years ago, the results are there.. Who you think is better than Brady (mind you I dont even think we would go after him because at miami we like status quo)

He is about to get paid almost $2 million to stay on with LSU. Why would he leave there to come here?

It was the same thing last season upfront..Any offensive system requires a oline to be good in order for it to work..we need to recruit, redshirt and develop these kids a lot better then we have been doin..no play caller producing 30 plus points a game without a functioning oline..ours is barely that
Cool, keep blaming the players. One day we will recruit good enough offensive linemen to break 20 points on Duke. Maybe they'll even be good enough to be competitive against FIU so we are not down 23-3 with nearly 5 minutes to go in the game.

Advertisement
Back