Joe Brady

franchiseboi

Recruit
We grew up together in the Broward area and played baseball against each other for a while up until high school (I went to Flanagan, he went to Everglades). We have a bunch of mutual friends who stay in contact with him. He grew up a pretty big canes fan and as recently as last year admitted his goal was to get back to Miami as a coach.

Granted it seems like a pie in the sky fantasy right now, but what do we have to lose by offering him the keys to the offense for the team he grew up rooting? Fire Enos and give Brady $1.5 million/year plus the OC title

Advertisement
Advertisement
We grew up together in the Broward area and played baseball against each other for a while up until high school (I went to Flanagan, he went to Everglades). We have a bunch of mutual friends who stay in contact with him. He grew up a pretty big canes fan and as recently as last year admitted his goal was to get back to Miami as a coach.

Granted it seems like a pie in the sky fantasy right now, but what do we have to lose by offering him the keys to the offense for the team he grew up rooting? Fire Enos and give Brady $1.5 million/year plus the OC title
Mother ******, I’d make him the head coach.

My thing with Brady is,
Can he call plays?
Can he tailor his scheme for the personnel he has?
Can he help a underwhelming OL?
Can he scheme a run game?

Obviously he can scheme a great passing game and after MR and Enos we are ready to try everything, but wouldn't it be better to do it with somebody experienced?
We already have 2 guys learning (and failing) on the job in Diaz and Baker not sure about adding to that inexperience.

Makes too much sense, Manny wouldn’t even consider it

Advertisement
He’s a great offensive mind..if he comes here he will take off-ense to what we have up front..then y’all will be calling for his head to..unless this line learns how to play within the next couple months

This guy's stock is rocketing, but this isn't a hire Manny should make. He's a 30 year old coach with very limited experience and has never called plays. Manny is on thin ice. He needs to hire someone with a proven track record. He can't hire an unknown. Under different circumstances he could take a chance, but not now, not after this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy's stock is rocketing, but this isn't a hire Manny should make. He's a 30 year old coach with very limited experience and has never called plays. Manny is on thin ice. He needs to hire someone with a proven track record. He can't hire an unknown. Under different circumstances he could take a chance, but not now, not after this season.

Enos was the proven guy with the track record.

Worst thing he can say is no. He's not here now, so it's not like we'd be losing anything.

Advertisement
Back