Joe Brady William and Mary

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.

Another poster who joined a month ago. Great...

Advertisement
We had enos at 1.5 mil so you mean we can't make Brady an offer he can't refuse at say 2.5 or 3.0 mil
IgnorantLameBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
I heard form a friend of a friend who has an opinion on some stuff that Brady doesn't want to come to South Florida.

Advertisement
You guys must not know about us. Dream school and mom wants him close to home = I’m going somewhere else

Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!
I want to be home too but for about a 500,000 a year difference, I'll keep my *** in the bayou and stack $$$ before leaving for the NFL

Advertisement
Guys, I'm sick and tired of hearing this "UM doesn't have the money to compete with the big boys" crap. If this is the case, then we need to get out of P5 already and go to where we can compete effectively. This way we are not throwing away good money in a place we don't belong.

We can't continue to be pretenders. If we want to play as a P5, we must play the P5 game. Miami has the money to spend on football, but chooses to ignore football that made it famous and now spends money trying to be Harvard that it will never, never be. We can't even do academics well. We have also dropped in the academic rankings. What is wrong with this people?

It's a shame that this set of UM administrators has forgotten the glory, popularity and prestige championship football brought to UM and Miami. Did we not once upon a time get JJ out of OK State? Now, we can't get a coordinator out of OK State without crying about money. It's pathetic and shameful. If u want to win, make good coaches an offer that they cannot refuse, and stop going to the cheap block.

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.
hes not coming to coach for Manny. too much instability, he was a real option with a coach like mario or someone else.

Advertisement
I take it as a clown post.

Guys, I'm sick and tired of hearing this "UM doesn't have the money to compete with the big boys" crap. If this is the case, then we need to get out of P5 already and go to where we can compete effectively. This way we are not throwing away good money in a place we don't belong.

We can't continue to be pretenders. If we want to play as a P5, we must play the P5 game. Miami has the money to spend on football, but chooses to ignore football that made it famous and now spends money trying to be Harvard that it will never, never be. We can't even do academics well. We have also dropped in the academic rankings. What is wrong with this people?

It's a shame that this set of UM administrators has forgotten the glory, popularity and prestige championship football brought to UM and Miami. Did we not once upon a time get JJ out of OK State? Now, we can't get a coordinator out of OK State without crying about money. It's pathetic and shameful. If u want to win, make good coaches an offer that they cannot refuse, and stop going to the cheap block.

Here’s the thing: the Revenue Stream from a successful program brings cash to the University. Uniform sales alone could bring in millions of dollars a year (the details of the Adidas contract would be interesting to look at). But the people at the Hecht and on the Board appear oblivious to this.

Advertisement
Back