Joe Brady William and Mary

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.

Advertisement
Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.
Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!

Happy one month on the board anniversary.

Advertisement
Does that mean that Manny has offered him the OC job once he is done with LSU? or merely that he would be interested, if offered, but we don't know if he is on Manny's radar?

Advertisement
So you think this tread is BS? I don't know what to believe anymore!

since you’ve only been on the site for a day or two. Yes this thread carries no weight whatsoever. Just some random troll, if not, well then you get to be surprised instead of disappointed. That’s one thing the military has taught me.

since you’ve only been on the site for a day or two. Yes this thread carries no weight whatsoever. Just some random troll, if not, well then you get to be surprised instead of disappointed. That’s one thing the military has taught me.
Lol! Thanks for the insight. I wish there was some way to tell which of these so-called insiders usually give reliable information and which are just trolls. It would keep me from getting my hopes up.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks. Was wondering what Mikal Abdul Saboor has been up to

Joe Brady is very likely not going to be the OC at Miami but there is interest

Interest from Brady or interest from Manny? If Brady, I'm sure it's the brinks truck full of money that LSU is about to throw at him that would keep him from coming here. If Manny, good for him for thinking big.

Whatever happens, it's fun to think about the possibility of this happening after Blake's comment on Friday about providing whatever resources are necessary.

Advertisement
Back