Joe Brady William and Mary

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.
Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Advertisement
Not that I really believe this rumor but could LSU really offer that much more than us? Whoever we hire is likely to get over a million plus there's no state tax here and he would get total control of the offense. At LSU he would likely get a little bit more money after taxes but it still won't be his offense. As pathetic as we are right now I gotta believe the oc that comes here and resurrects Miami's offense after years of mediocrity becomes the hottest commodity in college football.

Not that I really believe this rumor but could LSU really offer that much more than us? Whoever we hire is likely to get over a million plus there's no state tax here and he would get total control of the offense. At LSU he would likely get a little bit more money after taxes but it still won't be his offense. As pathetic as we are right now I gotta believe the oc that comes here and resurrects Miami's offense after years of mediocrity becomes the hottest commodity in college football.

I have a hard time believing it either but when Cyrez confirms it it's legit. And, in my opinion, you are correct about the bolded part.

Advertisement
Cost of living is much lower in Baton Rouge. He's already a hot enough name to be in the running for just about any non-P5 job he could want. Miami has zero to offer that LSU can't---besides coming home---and I usually don't think that matters much.

Lol! Thanks for the insight. I wish there was some way to tell which of these so-called insiders usually give reliable information and which are just trolls. It would keep me from getting my hopes up.
U can tell whose legit just by reading other posters reactions to the “insider“.

There’s a few guys here who are legit and they’re the ones the posters w higher post counts react positively to.

New accounts with only a handful of posts will take a beating when passing info on, but if it turns out you’re right u come back and make everybody who doubted u eat crow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU could outbid us with no problems, unless our BOT Whales have signaled to Blake that they’re willing to go to the mattresses to get good assistants (which I doubt). That said, LSU has a salary schedule that they don’t want to throw out of whack.

If true, then we've got at least 15 more days of trolls coming out the woodwork with new sauce.

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.
Haha, you're giving these poor posters hope man.

Advertisement
Back