Joe Brady William and Mary

We don’t have elite receivers and certainly not an average QB for him to do what’s going on at LSU. I would much rather him stay there for next year, and WHEN manny gets fired... we go after Brady as a head coach. He’d only be wasting his time coming to Miami, because Manny will most likely be gone the following year when we go 6-7 again.

Advertisement
He ain't coming here as Manny's OC lmao. Make him the HC after Manny's fired next year.

Advertisement
LSU could outbid us with no problems, unless our BOT Whales have signaled to Blake that they’re willing to go to the mattresses to get good assistants (which I doubt). That said, LSU has a salary schedule that they don’t want to throw out of whack.
he wants to be back home multiple people have told me that. problem is coming here when it looks like manny is toast.

he wants to be back home multiple people have told me that. problem is coming here when it looks like manny is toast.

Let’s say he comes and Manny gets fired next year? Would the next coach really have a problem with him being the OC?

Advertisement

Well he did go to LSU when it looked like coach O was on the hotseat.

Now obviously this is much different becasue he made a name for himself and LSU is flying high, but if he's concerned with the other QBs on that roster for next year and/or doesn't like sharing duties wit Ensminger and REALLY wants to come home, maybe just maybe there's a hint of possibility.

Man the hottest offensive coordinator in the business supposedly wants to come home and coach at Miami. I am sure we will find a way to **** this up and be right here next year with a new head coach.

Advertisement
Does he also coach QBs? If not, I’m assuming we’ll need one as well, if some how this happens.

That post hit exactly @ 420. All you smokers rejoice!
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
We don’t have elite receivers and certainly not an average QB for him to do what’s going on at LSU. I would much rather him stay there for next year, and WHEN manny gets fired... we go after Brady as a head coach. He’d only be wasting his time coming to Miami, because Manny will most likely be gone the following year when we go 6-7 again.

With our track record Blake would promote him to HC within the hour of Manny being fired anyway.

Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!
He won't get bargain basement money here. I'd expect he'd get close to the Enos deal. LSU will pay more than what Miami offers regardless. If he wants to come home, it's not ALL about the money. At best he'd be co-offensive coordinator at LSU. He'd have full brains here in Miami. If he turned the offense around, he'd get the royal treatment in South Florida.

Brady isn’t the playcaller at LSU. I don’t want a guy who doesn’t call plays. That is Enos. I don’t want to spend a year with him learning.

If he will bring Burrow, I would reconsider.

Advertisement
Back