Joe Brady William and Mary

338FDFF7-F86A-4A0B-A751-246D21B7368D.jpeg

Get this man a job here. This man can recruit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could we really be so fortunate? I doubt it. First, Manny is so stupid he probably is not even considering Brady. Second, LSU is going to throw a bunch of money at him so I don't see him leaving there to coach for bargain basement money here! I can't get my hopes up this much, sorry!

We need to offer him a competitive compensation package, but I would say that a South Florida dude in Baton Rouge is out of place there.

Spoke with Mikal Abdul Saboor tonight from William and Mary former teammate of Joe Brady. Brady has specifically told him he wants to go home to South Florida. All family in Pembroke Pines. Said word for word if he wins national championship with LSU he is ready to move to Miami as OC. It’s his dream to come home and coach college football. Take that however you like, Brady has thought about Miami and has the position on his watch.
Dream school right?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa, Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Ahahahahahahahahahaha. ****

Advertisement
He’s from so fla. he’s losing burrow. He can recruit south Florida and live by his family. He will come under a real hc
But we don’t have a real HC, so the entire point is moot. Diaz is here for at least another year.

Like I said not an insider. He played optimist for my dad in Cooper City and his dad coached there. His sister grew up cheering for my moms allstar program. We used to do dinners when younger together. Joe played football at Everglades for my father in-law and they talk weekly. They are a very close family and keep everything in house, he won’t say to my father in-law and next weekend when I see his parents at a party I won’t ask or share what they say.

Attachments

• 9754C85B-6EDA-4157-A060-40EC85C5C352.jpeg
    9754C85B-6EDA-4157-A060-40EC85C5C352.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 142
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like I said not an insider. He played optimist for my dad in Cooper City and his dad coached there. His sister grew up cheering for my moms allstar program. We used to do dinners when younger together. Joe played football at Everglades for my father in-law and they talk weekly. They are a very close family and keep everything in house, he won’t say to my father in-law and next weekend when I see his parents at a party I won’t ask or share what they say.

Not trying to start beef with you but you're basically telling us that you know the family, will talk to them, and then keep everything to yourself? If that's the case, why even post this?

He won't get bargain basement money here. I'd expect he'd get close to the Enos deal. LSU will pay more than what Miami offers regardless. If he wants to come home, it's not ALL about the money. At best he'd be co-offensive coordinator at LSU. He'd have full brains here in Miami. If he turned the offense around, he'd get the royal treatment in South Florida.

Unless some back channels have been privately opened to his agent that he (Brady) would be a full Caposregimes , basically an HC in waiting while the Board figures out who the **** they are going to put at AD who will keep him on staff.

If Brady comes here, he’ll want absolute authority over the offense.

Advertisement
Back