Joe Brady LSU

Advertisement
LSU has always had an elite roster on offense yet floundered for years as a middling struggling offense.

Careful with underestimating the value of coaching on a talented roster.
Our defense was a supposed black hole devoid of any meaningful talent while dnofrio was here. Crazy how that notion dissipated the second he was shtcanned.

It’s like people have corching memory loss on this board.

Take it FWIW- from 24/7

Hey Gutz:

Brady’s dad Joe Sr one of my best friends He has no desire to come home at this time That’s all I can say

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I'd rather let Manny hang himself next year and consider Brady for HC in 2021 if LSU doesn't miss a beat w/o Burrow. He'll be a hot commodity and should be able to bring in a solid staff. I'm on record as being anti first time HC (Coker, Onion, Golden, Manny), but we could and probably will do much worse than Joe Brady, if he'd even consider us.

I've also been drinking since 8am, so don't mind me.

Lsu boosters would empty everything to keep him lol. They beat bama for the first time in years and went undefeated with a tough schedule.

You only leave that job if you have a sick relative close to home.

Advertisement
This board is ****** retarded.

We couldn’t even beat LSU out for Aranda, much less the most impactful/significant coordinator in maybe LSU history.

Guy single handily fixed what dozens before him couldn’t. Only way we even sniff a guy like Brady is if we offer him a nice HC contract.

Well on the other hand Miami could continue its trend of hiring its coordinators for HC after firing the current HC if we hired Brady for OC. It makes Blake James next decision as easy for him as last time. Miami OC Brady replaces Diaz at the end of next season if Diaz flops again.

Advertisement
Well on the other hand Miami could continue its trend of hiring its coordinators for HC after firing the current HC if we hired Brady for OC. It makes Blake James next decision as easy for him as last time. Miami OC Brady replaces Diaz at the end of next season if Diaz flops again.

Brady isn't coming here. Stop.

Advertisement
LSU bought out his contract from the Saints... let that sink in.
I highly doubt he would come but anything is possible.

Advertisement
Back