Joe Brady LSU

Advertisement
I was also the first to say that Enos was a terrible hire. Now, I don’t think Brady would be terrible, but I want somebody with a more proven track record. Also, hiring somebody away from a school like LSU who has tremendous recruiting advantages, especially at OL, isn't a recipe for success at Miami.

We need to follow the Clemson model. Gimmick offense our way to sustain success that will help us improve on the recruiting trail then, after we start bringing in better talent in the trenches, we can look at guys like Joe Brady.
Dumb dumb dumb. How have you managed to survive this long?

I'd rather let Manny hang himself next year and consider Brady for HC in 2021 if LSU doesn't miss a beat w/o Burrow. He'll be a hot commodity and should be able to bring in a solid staff. I'm on record as being anti first time HC (Coker, Onion, Golden, Manny), but we could and probably will do much worse than Joe Brady, if he'd even consider us.

I've also been drinking since 8am, so don't mind me.
Yea this. That's the only way he's coming here. He's Herman at OSU. He's not making a lateral move. And we're the equivalent of Houston right now (I hope).

Advertisement
Just read LSU is trying to get him an extension at 1.5 million.

Lets cross him off our list.

We can offer 1.5 and a title

Look, nobody is saying it's realistic and of course LSU could wipe their *** with 1.5M.

But the AD isn't doing their job if they don't put an offer on the table. You make someone say no thanks. Incompetence at it's finest if you say ho hum we have no shot anyway like the mopes here.

reasons for brady to come here:

if he bails out diaz, he'll be in HC talks very soon.

reasons brady won't come here:

It's his dream job.

Advertisement
We should offer Brady $1 less than Orgeron makes. See if those clowns match it. Then just pull the offer if they don't on the basis that we heard that Joe Sr. say you don't really want to come home. Go talk to your old man about his mouth, Joey.

Advertisement
His title is passing game coordinator/wide receivers coach for LSU.
Every time they showed both between plays, he was talking into mic wit play sheet.. ensminger has been at lsu, they never ran this offense.. only thing that changed is Brady comes in and they look completely different and lighting up scoreboards..

This has to be on eof biggest offensive turn around from being a pro style crap offense to lighting every team in america

Yeah I want him as our next OC, there is zero reason he shouldn’t be our #1 target. Offer him a 1 mil. And call it a day

Advertisement
prove me wrong. based on what information do you think Brady would be the answer at Miami?
Look at the scoreboard now. But let me guess, not a long enough track record? As if guys who kill it as OCs stay in that position long enough rather than being hired as HCs. You're wrong muchacho, but don't worry he wouldn't come slum it with us as an OC anyway. I'd offer him the HC gig tomorrow, but Blake James doesn't have the cojones to do something like that.

Yeah I want him as our next OC, there is zero reason he shouldn’t be our #1 target. Offer him a 1 mil. And call it a day
LSU is going to double that. And really, Miami is a dumpster fire right now. He's not making a lateral move here.

Advertisement
Back