Joe Brady LSU

Heard last night on TOS live radio that J.Brady would love to come back to Miami since he is from Pines. The issue being the current coach, but if Mario was back in Miami that would have a lot weight for him to return.
I have been wondering for weeks if Manny was truly safe. I keep getting the feeling that he has been retained so far because things haven't lined up behind the scenes. All speculation. James may say he is safe but if the Highsmith talk is true and Cristobal rumors are true anything is possible. Won't hold me breath. Miami would finally be operating like a big time program. Making moves in the shadows and gauging the interest of a particular candidate BEFORE firing the current coach.

Advertisement
ok, dis what I’m talking about. Boy on the end on the right side looks like he’d castrate a bill with his teeth. He has dat look. We need some of that.
That aint nothing but a heavy dose of roids. That ************ bigger then a side by side fridge/ freezer. With some rasin nuts. We really not going to get back to competing til we get back on the juice. Why you think every single team we play looks stronger and faster then us. There our “edge” factor too. Were going against guys on roid rage, while were sitting ducks.

You may be right.

Brady is not OC at LSU. His title is passing game coordinator/ wide receivers coach, but everyone knows he’s the catalyst behind LSU’s offense, along with Burrow. As much we wish Miami would or could hire him as OC I’d be suprised if he left LSU for anyone other than an NFL job.
Yea this is a pipe dream

Looks like Brady might be on his way back to the NFL. If Ravens DC Don Martindale gets a HC job then Brady is expected to be his top choice for a OC

Looks like Brady might be on his way back to the NFL. If Ravens DC Don Martindale gets a HC job then Brady is expected to be his top choice for a OC
A guy like Joe Brady will always be looking to level up. Wont ever be a coordinator for long no matter where he goes and seems to prefer the NFL.

Advertisement
This is likely without the tragic circumstances. Steve is up there in age and LSU will do anything to keep Brady. They've been working on a deal for months now because they know he's the engine there.

Very possibly but this is just the way it was told to me.

Joe would be great here, but a simple google search will show that LSU is about to give him a huge raise. Even if we match that raise I dont see him leaving there for here.
Chance at being the OC and calling plays? Willingness to pay $ I think would get us an interview with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back