Joe Brady LSU

No one was saying that last year to basically the same players

im not saying he’s not a good OC. I just don’t think he’s the right guy for Miami.

beyond that, he’s not an option for us, so this is pointless.

Advertisement
im not saying he’s not a good OC. I just don’t think he’s the right guy for Miami.

beyond that, he’s not an option for us, so this is pointless.

LSU offering Brady 1.5 Million doesn't scare anyone capable of dropping 2 Million with loads of Guaranteed money. For those who are savvy this is an easy decission even if Manny doesn't work out next season. He's basically a HC in waiting where ever he goes.

Eff it offer him the HC job and bring Raymond in as DC. Already below .500 team so why not. (Not really but you know)

we have nothing to lose. How much worse can we possibly get? Wed lose to fiu by 2 scores instead of 1? Wed lose to duke by more then 10? It would be 21-0 against louisiana tech? We are at rock bottom. Only way to go is up. Have to make a change

Lmao you guys are insane. Why would he come here? We’re going to either A. get some journeymen guy that nobody really wants or B. get a reach up n comer that everyone will pretend they like but nobody actually knows a ******* thing about. Nobody worth a **** is coming here. Get it through your brains.

What I don't understand is why LSU has any use at all for the old man with the OC title. He's as useful as a screen door on a submarine at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Problem is, LSU would laugh at a $1.2 offer to him and match it on the spot.
Don’t think it’s only a question about money mate. Burrow is gone after this season and Coach O ain’t kicking Ensminger to the curb and replacing him with Brady as their only OC. That, and Brady being from Pines might help Miami’s case

Cost of living in SoFla is significantly more than the tax savings. Anyway, y'all gotta be real dumb to think he'd make a lateral move here. Only way he's coming here is for that HC job.
He’s a passing game coordinator. Coming here to run the entire offense would be an upgrade in responsibility and pay

Advertisement
Advertisement
What I read is that LSU did not change who was calling plays and Ensminger called most of the plays.
Same as what I heard but that they alternated calling plays. Either or, LSU looked like a juggernaut last night. Let’s see what they do against an elite level defense. Not saying Clemson will completely slow LSU down, but OU has a porous defense. Everything that could go right did for LSU. I’d like to see what they can do matched up strength vs. strength - LSU’s offense against Clemson’s defense, and vice versa.

Give the man 2.5 mil to be the offensive coordinator and head coach in waiting title. Let him pick his staff on offense. Fire Rumph and bands and give corey Raymond 2 mil to be defensive coordinator. Then lets ride and build a dynasty

Manny is 45 years old. A "head coach in waiting" title even in an unofficial capacity is so insane.....that it just might work! I like where your head is at, compadre.

I read “The Athletic” article on LSU this morning, which had a tidbit on Brady. If I were Fake James/BOT, I would hire Brady as HC and fire Manure.

Too bad this is the ballsy, outside of the box, move that Fake James/BOT would never make

Advertisement
Back