Joe Brady LSU

Advertisement
Eff it offer him the HC job and bring Raymond in as DC. Already below .500 team so why not. (Not really but you know)

Look at the scoreboard now. But let me guess, not a long enough track record? As if guys who kill it as OCs stay in that position long enough rather than being hired as HCs. You're wrong muchacho, but don't worry he wouldn't come slum it with us as an OC anyway. I'd offer him the HC gig tomorrow, but Blake James doesn't have the cojones to do something like that.

he’s got the best OL, best WR corps, best QB and one of the best RB’s in CFB. Hard to be a bum when you’ve got that kind of talent to work with.

Advertisement
he’s got the best OL, best WR corps, best QB and one of the best RB’s in CFB. Hard to be a bum when you’ve got that kind of talent to work with.
Ok. And you do realize their offense was like 40th last year with much of the same personnel pre-Brady? Something changed from last year to this year. Most can see what that was pretty clearly. I don't know what else to tell ya.

Is

Is Brady Mr. OC or is he potential HC material?
I think it would take HC gig to get his attention. Dude is on top right now and if LSU wins next game everyone will want him. I love our Canes but if I was him I wouldn’t even take the call. We have gone from stepping stone to NFL HC to graveyard of coaches.

Ok. And you do realize their offense was like 40th last year with much of the same personnel pre-Brady? Something changed from last year to this year. Most can see what that was pretty clearly. I don't know what else to tell ya.

You've missed the point entirely. Miami talent doesn’t equal LSU talent. They have more talent than us at literally every offensive position except TE and it’s not even close. Try running that offense with our OL. LOL.

Advertisement
I think it would take HC gig to get his attention. Dude is on top right now and if LSU wins next game everyone will want him. I love our Canes but if I was him I wouldn’t even take the call. We have gone from stepping stone to NFL HC to graveyard of coaches.

dude has made himself a boatload of money with many options...I don’t know why he’d even entertain anything from Miami.

You've missed the point entirely. Miami talent doesn’t equal LSU talent. They have more talent than us at literally every offensive position except TE and it’s not even close. Try running that offense with our OL. LOL.
Well I don't disagree with you there, but I do think a competent coach could make something of what we've got--which I don't think is god awful--but won't fight that too much. See what guys like Leach have done everywhere they've gone with much less talent than what we have. A competent coach can make a difference. Brady would be much more than that. But again, zero chance he's coming here, ever.

And to be clear the point wasn't missed. You weren't stating this before when you talked about track record and wanting to go "gimmick"

Advertisement
And to be clear the point wasn't missed. You weren't stating this before when you talked about track record and wanting to go "gimmick"

I simply want us to gimmick our way to a few consecutive 10 win seasons that will allow us to recruit the talent we need to run a more legit offense like you see at LSU, Clemson or tOSU. That basically what Clemson did to build the program they have.

Advertisement
Definitely not coming. Wouldn’t even be mad if they fired manny now and gave him the gig. Already below .500 so roll the dice. It’ll never happen though.

Dude ain't coming here it's career suicide to coach here with basic talent. Dude got monsters at LSU and it makes him look that much better. He should stay put until the right fit is available

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back