Joe Brady LSU

Advertisement
Where are these quotes? Just thought of another angle, he has no where to go but down by staying at LSU. He loses his QB and a lot of WR to the draft. Good chance the O takes a step back and lowers his value. Our problem is going to be the competition to get him. There is talks he could return to Penn State, UGA and even NFL jobs like the Eagles if they decide to make a change at end of season.

Saw him going through walk-throughs for tonight's Peach Bowl and he was wearing Miami slippers. TIFWIW.
tenor-1.gif

I was also the first to say that Enos was a terrible hire. Now, I don’t think Brady would be terrible, but I want somebody with a more proven track record. Also, hiring somebody away from a school like LSU who has tremendous recruiting advantages, especially at OL, isn't a recipe for success at Miami.

We need to follow the Clemson model. Gimmick offense our way to sustain success that will help us improve on the recruiting trail then, after we start bringing in better talent in the trenches, we can look at guys like Joe Brady.

Enos was a washed up bum when Manny broke the bank for him. Modern football offense is all about new and innovative. You don't want some 50 year old veteran. I feel like I'm trying to convince you that a Victoria's Secret model is hot, but she isn't going to bed with you anyway, so it doesn't really matter what you think of her.

Advertisement
No worries about the #1 overall pick Joe Burrow maybe helping out Brady as much as maybe Brady helped him? Does Brady have a track record of this one year thing he did? Sounds a lot like Enos last year. Helps QBs. Lots of credit from others in the profession.

Advertisement
No worries about the #1 overall pick Joe Burrow maybe helping out Brady as much as maybe Brady helped him? Does Brady have a track record of this one year thing he did? Sounds a lot like Enos last year. Helps QBs. Lots of credit from others in the profession.

Joe Burrow was a step up from JAG before Brady turned him into the #1 pick.

Where are these quotes? Just thought of another angle, he has no where to go but down by staying at LSU. He loses his QB and a lot of WR to the draft. Good chance the O takes a step back and lowers his value. Our problem is going to be the competition to get him. There is talks he could return to Penn State, UGA and even NFL jobs like the Eagles if they decide to make a change at end of season.

LSU is a recruiting machine and always have been. They will reload.

Come on. Diaz’s Dad built that monstrosity that is sitting on our Hallowed Ground. Manny is a politician as well as a coach. If he wanted the leaking to stop, it would have stopped long ago.

Have you noticed that the Miami Heat keep everything in house?

Just going by what dmoney stated in a post that Diaz keeps things under radar. Last year there was a lot of misinformation bandied about who the new OC was going to be even to the point Stefan stuck his neck out with a thread that Applewhite was hired. If Manny is leaking it is misinformation to expose the rats.

Advertisement
Just going by what dmoney stated in a post that Diaz keeps things under radar. Last year there was a lot of misinformation bandied about who the new OC was going to be even to the point Stefan stuck his neck out with a thread that Applewhite was hired. If Manny is leaking it is misinformation to expose the rats.

Manny is great at hype and propaganda. Somebody should hire him as an SID.

Heard last night on TOS live radio that J.Brady would love to come back to Miami since he is from Pines. The issue being the current coach, but if Mario was back in Miami that would have a lot weight for him to return.

I can’t believe you guys listen to Ferman. He acts like he knows what is going on but purely promotes his own agenda. Gary has been promoting Mario as head coach for 8 years now. He guaranteed Mario to be interviewed both times our head coaching vacancy was open. Gary band people from his board if you question Mario. Agenda drive doesn’t make him correct or knowledgeable.

Advertisement
I can’t believe you guys listen to Ferman. He acts like he knows what is going on but purely promotes his own agenda. Gary has been promoting Mario as head coach for 8 years now. He guaranteed Mario to be interviewed both times our head coaching vacancy was open. Gary band people from his board if you question Mario. Agenda drive doesn’t make him correct or knowledgeable.

Sounds like Ferman had the right idea with Mario.

Enos was a washed up bum when Manny broke the bank for him. Modern football offense is all about new and innovative. You don't want some 50 year old veteran. I feel like I'm trying to convince you that a Victoria's Secret model is hot, but she isn't going to bed with you anyway, so it doesn't really matter what you think of her.

I simply believe that we need something more innovative that what Joe Brady will bring. He benefits from many things at LSU that we don’t have at Miami. I’m not convinced that what he’s doing there will translate to Miami. I’d prefer someone like Yost or Gleason.

Advertisement
Back