Joe Brady LSU

Advertisement
I simply believe that we need something more innovative that what Joe Brady will bring. He benefits from many things at LSU that we don’t have at Miami. I’m not convinced that what he’s doing there will translate to Miami. I’d prefer someone like Yost or Gleason.

More innovative? Are you serious?

Lsu this off season at brady
1577546332188.gif

Advertisement
More innovative? Are you serious?

yes, very serious. We’d be idiots to throw the bank at a guy who has 1 year of experience at an elite program like LSU where he isn’t even the primary play caller. Miami and our roster is nothing like LSU’s. The offense they run would only be marginally more successful at Miami than Enos’ offense.

Advertisement
did Mario make the playoffs returning 17 starters including a senior QB, and 4 senior OL?

I will give Mario this much: the present 4 team playoff structure can lock out the PAC-12, especially given USC’s weakness at this time. You go to an eight team format, you see Oregon in the picture a lot more often.

Anyone know the actual details on Brady's family? We all know the mom was a Dolphins cheerleader and she's apparently from here and went to FIU. But the dad played at Clemson. We're all talking the coming "home" angle but Brady could be another Bosa type that didn't even remotely like Miami football even when we were respectable.

Our program is a joke full of losers. We don't make the type of elite hires like Brady. We hire washed up journeyman OCs that have never accomplished shlt because we think we have to run an offense from the 80's.

And if you don't understand what Brady's arrival did for that offense or Joe Burrow, stop watching football. He single-handedly brought them to the playoffs and made this guy the top pick in one season.

Advertisement
Take it FWIW- from 24/7

Hey Gutz:

Brady’s dad Joe Sr one of my best friends He has no desire to come home at this time That’s all I can say

Tells me what I need to know...He’s not confident in running his own show & the accountability that comes with it. He’s not the OC yet he’s carved out a niche where folks think he’s this messiah.

Well played Joe Brady..well played.

Advertisement
Tells me what I need to know...He’s not confident in running his own show & the accountability that comes with it. He’s not the OC yet he’s carved out a niche where folks think he’s this messiah.

Well played Joe Brady..well played.
He's effectively the OC already and Ensminger is about to retire. He's getting an NFL OC job if he wants one

Advertisement
Back