Jobe Info

I said it before. This 2018 class we will really see what this staff is about. Probably 10 elite local guys. Jobe has been a Bama lean for a while. Consider him not commited.

Advertisement
Can any of you morons even read? Holy ****. All of the "business decision" talk was clearly about transferring high schools due to his age rendering him ineligible to participate his senior season. None of it was about his college choice whatsoever.

5 pages and only saw one or two dudes who don't struggle with reading comprehension. Talk about seeing what you want to see. Cynicism isn't wisdom.

yup, every single quote of his was in reference to his senior year. it just reads weird because of the way the writer juxtaposed the sentence above "miami is miami..." to the rest of his quotes

Yeah, I can see the confusion at first. However, he then repeats himself verbatim, at which point it's clear he's talking about a HS transfer. Not sure how that flew so far over everyone's heads. Follow the leader, I suppose.

The point is he is another South Florida diva that wants to "announce" where he will transfer in HIGH SCHOOL and it will be a "business decision." What do think he will do for a college choice? Don't be naive man, I hope he stays locked in but the writing is already on the wall.

I guess I get that, but there's a huge difference between relating the two situations (HS transfer and college choice) and just completely misreading what the kid said and running with it like everyone is doing in this thread. He simply is not talking about his college choice in this interview, although I know that disappoints a lot of the people on this board.

Also, Jobe has actually been VERY pro-Miami as of late, much more so than when all the Bama talk began. I'm not saying he will stick, but I think there is a very good chance he will so long as we don't fall flat on our faces on the field next season.

Last edited:
“Miami is Miami,” Jobe said. “It’s still my hometown and everything, but I still have to do what’s best for me. “

While there is also the business decision quote, the above is what I based my first comment in this thread on.

Advertisement
I said it before. This 2018 class we will really see what this staff is about. Probably 10 elite local guys. Jobe has been a Bama lean for a while. Consider him not commited.

Only 10? I can count 12 elite local guys just at S, CB, and WR alone. Or do you not consider Miami commits like Ivey and Wiggins "elite"?

Jobe
Hall
Grierson
Campbell
Blades
Surtain
Samuel
Ivey
Xavier Williams
Pope
Elijah Moore
Wiggins

Advertisement
Loves Miami. Loves Bandy. We definitely have a shot lol you guys are so soft

that dont mean **** "its a business decision" WE NEED TO DROP THEM BAGS MANE....

@Liberty City El... Is that you? Did you take over Vern's account?
Lol, not at all... Just people who understand the game, Vern's a smart dude.

Naive cats on here simply don't get it, that's why they have emotional breakdowns when these kids don't pick Miami, because they're too dumb to see what's going on right in front of their faces.

There's nothing to argue about, it's not up for debate...

But, whatever I still think we'll have a great class for 2018. People just gotta decide what they wanna be upset about lol

"Miami is my home town. It is a fact. But nowadays facts don't matter. It's all about alternative facts".

Loves Miami. Loves Bandy. We definitely have a shot lol you guys are so soft

that dont mean **** "its a business decision" WE NEED TO DROP THEM BAGS MANE....

@Liberty City El... Is that you? Did you take over Vern's account?
Lol, not at all... Just people who understand the game, Vern's a smart dude.

Naive cats on here simply don't get it, that's why they have emotional breakdowns when these kids don't pick Miami, because they're too dumb to see what's going on right in front of their faces.

There's nothing to argue about, it's not up for debate...

But, whatever I still think we'll have a great class for 2018. People just gotta decide what they wanna be upset about lol

Business Decision = $$$$

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just effing win. Period. Shatty in the fall equals Shatty February. Dudes gone. Jmo

Winning's not enough. Georgia had a bad year and just got the #3 class. We don't pay so we get dropped.

that winning bs is bs

liberty is right some cats don't get it

Bingo. People just sound stupid when they say things like "win and they will come" NOT in today's social media mumble rap lean sippin slay and "it's lit" generation. They have no sense of loyalty. ALL they care about it money and public perception. Georgia has a system in place that Richt benefited from. It's not as large or complex as bamas but it's there. Miami has too many self ratting leprechauns and bitter bytches to have a system like that.
Some kids wanna win, most just want that "bag"

This kid is Henderson 2.0. Don't do it fellas. Read the tea leaves. Don't get suckered.

Dude's good as gone.

Not trying to be negative. The coaching staff has to learn quickly.

We can still pull Hall and Frierson at safety. Both those kids are savages, too.

i love my cane fans. all of ya. even you, brock.

but i miss that unrivaled confidence & swagger we used to have. cant demand it of our commits, players, & coaches if we dont have it ourselves.

****, i hope jobe flirts w bama just enough to get that 5 star status. will only help our rankings & improve our perception.

Lingard's coming too.

i pity the fool who goes anywhere else but this U.

you guys acting like u get bonus points for picking which kids wont sign w us. makes no sense. this stuff permeates throughout the program. good or bad energy. your choice

Lulz @ this superfan post. FOH bud.

u dont want these problems, bud.

Advertisement
Back