Jobe Info

Advertisement
Another "business decision" "I gotta do what's best for me" guy wearing Alabaga gloves during his games. Looks good for us.

Looks like Diaz needs to be more involved in recruiting the 2018 guys. Dude's a dog.

Over the years, Ive learned that line is a way of justifying anything - hey, its nothing personal, just business

'F that

you guys do realize he's talking about his senior year of high school when he's talking about business decisions and doing what's best for me right?

I mean he'll probably still be a prick of a recruit, but i think you guys are reading this wrong

It's a poker game fellas, this staff needs to make him show his bluff...

He's gonna drag this out & build up the drama all year long only to **** us in the end...

Do not assume because he's "verbally committed" that he is, because he's NOT.

****. I know he's gone already. Staff better have other contingency plans in place for this kid. Kid's going to Bama.

There's plenty of players in the secondary come to the 2018 class. Besides, not like they don't have time to find replacements either. We have 363 days until NSD.
^^^^ !!!!

Advertisement

He's gonna drag this out & build up the drama all year long only to **** us in the end...

****. I know he's gone already. Staff better have other contingency plans in place for this kid. Kid's going to Bama.

There's plenty of players in the secondary come to the 2018 class. Besides, not like they don't have time to find replacements either. We have 363 days until NSD.
^^^^ !!!!

like i stated in the other thread i was done with this kid in the spring. Which is when this thread was made.

Advertisement
From February. There it is:
When we churn out a top 5 defense next year and kids are still leaving for better "business" then the bags debate ends once and for all

Top 5 defense. Win the coastal. Win 10+ games. Put kids in the league. Still miss on top recruits. "Business decision"

Crazy how posters all over this thread called it but then promptly got told to stay in our lanes and were under attack by the white knight justice league. I’ve been following recruiting for over 10 years. You don’t have to be “da plug” to figure out what the **** is going on in recruitment. This **** has been predictable for 10 months

^^^^ !!!!

For once my consistency paid off. Thanks for the shout out, El!

Advertisement
Back