Jobe Info

Advertisement
I'm telling you, any commit that decommits you tell them to kick rocks. Especially at CB, we need depth and players who can come in right away next year. Move on to the next guy. If you happen to get lucky cut a jag and make room but don't bank on it. If I had time to do statistics for it the odds of getting a former commit to recommit (not counting coaching changes) has to be very low.

Spot on. Most people don't get this. Our coaches better start to get it REAL FAST.

kick rocks huh?

list for me the kids who decommitted from our last 2 classes that ultimately signed w miami.

Loves Miami. Loves Bandy. We definitely have a shot lol you guys are so soft

that dont mean **** "its a business decision" WE NEED TO DROP THEM BAGS MANE....

This^^^^^

Dudes are still in denial. It's like Groundhog Day and ****.

No money, no honey.

Then it's no honey. Go cheer for another team because Miami isn't dropping any "bags." You're in denial if you think Miami has the resources to compete with $EC money.

Advertisement
i love my cane fans. all of ya. even you, brock.

but i miss that unrivaled confidence & swagger we used to have. cant demand it of our commits, players, & coaches if we dont have it ourselves.

****, i hope jobe flirts w bama just enough to get that 5 star status. will only help our rankings & improve our perception.

Lingard's coming too.

i pity the fool who goes anywhere else but this U.

you guys acting like u get bonus points for picking which kids wont sign w us. makes no sense. this stuff permeates throughout the program. good or bad energy. your choice

Lulz @ this superfan post. FOH bud.

u dont want these problems, bud.

Puny white folks like you pose zero threats for a grown Hawaiian man like myself.

Come great or go to Bama would figure out if he is in or out pretty quickly.

Can't **** around next year at DB.

Guys that seem set are
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Hall

If jobe flakes land Russell and move on. 2 year haul of the following is enough for us to win.

CB
Bandy
Dallas ends up here lack of depth
Blades
Ivey
Frierson

FS
Hall
Smith

SS
Carter
Russell

Plenty of talent to win

Advertisement
I think the old adage, "win and the croots will come" applies wholeheartedly to this situation. Get 'em Richt.

He's seemed very pro Miami coming down the stretch to NSD. Going to be tough to keep him here though.

It's a poker game fellas, this staff needs to make him show his bluff...

He's gonna drag this out & build up the drama all year long only to **** us in the end...

Do not assume because he's "verbally committed" that he is, because he's NOT.

It is exactly this type of South Florida prospect that we need to start keeping if we have any hope of being elite again. We'll gentleman the 2018 recruiting season is finally upon us and now is when we have to go get those elite 2018 DB's we have all been talking about. I don't want to start hearing **** like ( " but 2019 is our year!) Bull****! Get it done now or GTFOOH!

Guys that seem set are
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Hall

If jobe flakes land Russell and move on. 2 year haul of the following is enough for us to win.

CB
Bandy
Blades
Ivey
Frierson

FS
Hall
Smith

SS
Carter
Russell

Plenty of talent to win

Frierson at FS. I do like trying to get Russel on board though in case of Jobe. Gotta get Hall, absolute must.

Advertisement
Is there any good reason(s) we aren't putting together a CIS tel-a-thon to hire a PI/former cop to track these fools down?

i love my cane fans. all of ya. even you, brock.

but i miss that unrivaled confidence & swagger we used to have. cant demand it of our commits, players, & coaches if we dont have it ourselves.

****, i hope jobe flirts w bama just enough to get that 5 star status. will only help our rankings & improve our perception.

Lingard's coming too.

i pity the fool who goes anywhere else but this U.

you guys acting like u get bonus points for picking which kids wont sign w us. makes no sense. this stuff permeates throughout the program. good or bad energy. your choice

Lulz @ this superfan post. FOH bud.

u dont want these problems, bud.

Puny white folks like you pose zero threats for a grown Hawaiian man like myself.

you know what, desert... you're a good dude.

i sincerely hope everything worked out for you in the end. truly.

Guys that seem set are
Blades
Frierson
Ivey
Hall

CB
Bandy
Blades
Ivey
Frierson

FS
Hall
Smith

SS
Carter
Russell

Plenty of talent to win

Frierson at FS. I do like trying to get Russel on board though in case of Jobe. Gotta get Hall, absolute must.

***** all that defeatist bull****! Get me Jobe, Freirson and Hall at Safety and Campbell, Blades and Ivey at CB and I'm good. If we can pull Surtain all the better.

Advertisement
Win big games, get prime time games, get alum base fired up, get Miami alums who in car bitness to roll out some wheels for our croots and their fams. If you can't do bitness in Miami where can you?

Dudes aren't literally dropping off bags like they did in the 90's. We need them plugs mane.

I'll cut right to the chase

)You need local businesses that are UM fans/alumni that will assist with the perks(plugs). Unfortunately our luxury rental car plug blew up in our faces. These forms of bags are more word of mouth through the players of what type of perks you get as an UM athlete. For instance Alabama's guy owns a GM dealership all those dudes car loans and leases through their parents. ..Dude isnt even a current booster from what I hear.At FSU dudes staying in apartments and houses for free or very low rent and spending they housing stipends on whatever they want.

How we gonna compete with that? We only need to do this for a few kids per crootin cycle

You don't pull elite five stars with loaner cars and free rent. The game has evolved. Ask Marvin Wilson how much FSU ponied up at the 11th hour to outbid LSU. Some guys can be persuaded with promises of what will come once they show up. But the elite guys are advised well these days. They get paid before signing on the line.

Loves Miami. Loves Bandy. We definitely have a shot lol you guys are so soft

that dont mean **** "its a business decision" WE NEED TO DROP THEM BAGS MANE....

This^^^^^

Dudes are still in denial. It's like Groundhog Day and ****.

No money, no honey.

Then it's no honey. Go cheer for another team because Miami isn't dropping any "bags." You're in denial if you think Miami has the resources to compete with $EC money.

Why you always trying to come off as if you're tough or some ****. You ****** need to learn how to have civil conversations, meng.

Don't know how old you are, but it don't sound like you're too old, considering the lack of respect you show others.

Just giving you sage advice cause I'm an old dog. If you're like that in your everyday life, you're definitely gonna get chin checked. It's inevitable, just like death and taxes.

By the way, reading comprehension is important. Where in the **** did I say that Miami had the money to compete in the bag game?

Read sloooowly and caaaaarefully before you post. That way you can actually understand what was written.

"No money, no honey" means exactly what it means. Top dudes that talk the "gotta do what's best for me" bullshyt ain't coming here.

It's a poker game fellas, this staff needs to make him show his bluff...

He's gonna drag this out & build up the drama all year long only to **** us in the end...

Do not assume because he's "verbally committed" that he is, because he's NOT.

****. I know he's gone already. Staff better have other contingency plans in place for this kid. Kid's going to Bama.

There's plenty of players in the secondary come to the 2018 class. Besides, not like they don't have time to find replacements either. We have 363 days until NSD.

Advertisement
Back