Jobe Info

"Business decision"=

kiss-of-death-o.gif

brah our own cb coach made mentions of business decision like he was a kid.

Advertisement
Win big games, get prime time games, get alum base fired up, get Miami alums who in car bitness to roll out some wheels for our croots and their fams. If you can't do bitness in Miami where can you?

Word!! There's plenty of resources to put one **** of a system (back) together!! Problem is,....someone always gotta throw us under the bus! iF,.. Something like that ever got going.. We would be in the news all over again within just a few yrs. In trouble again! "The world against us!"...nothings changed!!

Staff has a pretty good start on the '18 kids and I believe Blades is a kid that goes to Miami (if Rumph screws that up....). I just don't see Jobe as being a part of this class given the flirtation with Bama a few months ago. I disagree with vern from time to time, but he's spot on here. Bama's got their hook ups, we don't appear to have ours. Yes, a solid 10-win season helps out a bit. Kids aren't trying to go to Arizona getting to 6-7 wins a season. They want the spot light for the next level while also getting incentives on the side.

I don't know anything about Gurvan Hall and where he stands. He should be a priority, but for anyone penciling him into this class might want to pump the brakes. Nick Saban just flew his midget a$$ in South Florida to come see the kid. Ol' Nicky is already starting to mark his territory.

And those comments about being soft are getting old. The same posters that say that stuff are the same ones that question other posters that were hesitant to pencil in Edwards and CJ in the '17 class.

Gators just hired JaJuan Seider.

They are going all in.

Seider is as dirty as they come. Doc Holliday deciple.

Toof realizes his career is over if he doesn't start making it rain. in Dade.

They are comin for everyone in SFLA. Let's see if Rick can hold off the dogs.

They can pull Jimmy out of retirement and resurrect Lombardi, it won't matter. Jake Allen is their future.

Going to be funny watching that rag arm

Advertisement
After bleeding for the last month...some already menstruating on next yrs recruiting class

1 year from now all of you will be blaming Rumph for missing on Jobe, even though it will be clear as day he was paid off.

Not true for all of us. As long as we get 3 quality CBs, I'm Ok if Jobe isn't one of them. Blades, Ivey, plus one other. Jobe's a big-time talent, but we can miss him and still bring in a great group.

Advertisement
I read that about him moving high schools. Or am I mistaken. As for going to Bama, if he does, it will happen fairly early. But we need to start winning these battles again. We have alot of prospects to defend

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

MIAMI, Fla. – Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz spoke with Columbus junior cornerback Josh Jobe on Signing Day for the 2017 class.

Miami cornerback commit Josh Jobe is now a Top100 prospect. (Photo: Andrew Ivins, 247Sports)
The two had a good conversation for about 10 minutes with Diaz already placing an emphasis on landing premier 2018 corners.

“We have an eye on the 2018 class, which is outstanding at (cornerback),” Diaz said.

Jobe, a four-star prospect according to 247Sports, verbally committed to Miami in June, but will go through the recruiting process as other schools, particularly Alabama, vie for his services.

“Miami is Miami,” Jobe said. “It’s still my hometown and everything, but I still have to do what’s best for me."

He gone.

THIS is whom nick saban was in his helicopter for

Advertisement
People saying that we can miss on Jobe and be "okay" with getting the other DB's in this class don't want to be elite. It's simple, to be elite and to be on top you have to stack chips.

I have a strong feeling that this 2018 class will make or break us for the future. The influx of talent solely in SFLA is just as big as that 2008 class (despite the amount of busts). If you don't realize how big of a deal 2018 is for the future of the program you are lost.

If that doesn't sound like a bama ****ryder with his hand out I don't know what does.

MIAMI, Fla. – Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz spoke with Columbus junior cornerback Josh Jobe on Signing Day for the 2017 class.

Miami cornerback commit Josh Jobe is now a Top100 prospect. (Photo: Andrew Ivins, 247Sports)
The two had a good conversation for about 10 minutes with Diaz already placing an emphasis on landing premier 2018 corners.

“We have an eye on the 2018 class, which is outstanding at (cornerback),” Diaz said.

Jobe, a four-star prospect according to 247Sports, verbally committed to Miami in June, but will go through the recruiting process as other schools, particularly Alabama, vie for his services.

“Miami is Miami,” Jobe said. “It’s still my hometown and everything, but I still have to do what’s best for me."

He gone.

THIS is whom nick saban was in his helicopter for

The way this is written up is misleading. When he's "talking business" decisions and doing "what's best for me" he's likely referring to moving out of state in order to play his senior year. The author threw that in right after talking about him going to through the recruiting process which misconstrues what he's saying.

Advertisement
When we churn out a top 5 defense next year and kids are still leaving for better "business" then the bags debate ends once and for all

When we churn out a top 5 defense next year and kids are still leaving for better "business" then the bags debate ends once and for all

Top 5 defense. Win the coastal. Win 10+ games. Put kids in the league. Still miss on top recruits. "Business decision"

I wouldn't write him off yet. He was recruiting for us this cycle.

I think it's gonna be a circus recruitment, and I wouldn't be shocked if he picks us in the end.
If we win this coming up season and we definitely beat FSWHO he's our to lose.

That or it'll cause Bama to use up a lot of their resources one this one alone forcing them to give up on another.

#letsmakeitexpensive

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back