Jobe Info

Hoodie is off, but I can see writing on the wall; "Miami is Miami, Business decision...my g is gone unless we put up a helluva year.

that article can be read a few different ways. think his quotes are almost all referring to high school, not college...starting with the "miami is miami..."

Advertisement
The only way we are gonna start winning these "business decision" kids, is when we start winning on saturdays. We put in a solid year, 10-2 to 12-0 with this schedule is the time we start getting kids like this. The only thing is his girl friend is a HUGE bama fan so prolly gonna be in the works to get her in and if she goes to bama, he gone.

[TWEET]824420979770286081[/TWEET]

[TWEET]824417183925239808[/TWEET]

[TWEET]824398404394582019[/TWEET]

[TWEET]823971479150874624[/TWEET]

[TWEET]822940151156449280[/TWEET]

Advertisement
I seen on 247 he was welcoming herbert to the family and somebody said he was recruiting guys for the 17 class. Handle buisiness on the field and miami will be one of those "buisiness decisions".
"Business decisions" means, play the game & outbid the comp...

If Bama drops a 60 brick on'em, you go to him the next day & drop 120...

Remember when Jeudy came for a visit, Bama went in home with him literally the next day... They refused to let Devonta Smith come on his OV because even though we all know he wasn't coming anyway, they understand how the game is played.

They don't give other teams the opportunity to snatch kids from them if they really want the prospect.

When a a kid is blatantly telling you, "I'm going to do what's best for me" starts saying **** like "It's a Business decision", he basically telling the staff outright in the open, If y'all want me it's gonna cost you... Come up off them bags or y'all gettin this troll work ya dig.

Nah. Henderson said the same and nobody is paying for him. You got 3 star recruits saying that **** now. Some dudes is getting that bag but that buisiness decision **** is just the new poupular **** to say in recruiting.

The only way we are gonna start winning these "business decision" kids, is when we start winning on saturdays. We put in a solid year, 10-2 to 12-0 with this schedule is the time we start getting kids like this. The only thing is his girl friend is a HUGE bama fan so prolly gonna be in the works to get her in and if she goes to bama, he gone.

"Business decision" has nothing to do with UM going from 9 wins to 10 or 11 wins.

Dudes aren't literally dropping off bags like they did in the 90's. We need them plugs mane.

I'll cut right to the chase

)You need local businesses that are UM fans/alumni that will assist with the perks(plugs). Unfortunately our luxury rental car plug blew up in our faces. These forms of bags are more word of mouth through the players of what type of perks you get as an UM athlete. For instance Alabama's guy owns a GM dealership all those dudes car loans and leases through their parents. ..Dude isnt even a current booster from what I hear.At FSU dudes staying in apartments and houses for free or very low rent and spending they housing stipends on whatever they want.

How we gonna compete with that? We only need to do this for a few kids per crootin cycle

Advertisement
Kid just wants to build some suspense. Barring an on the field meltdown, I think comes.

I hope he's a Cane, but if he splits, unlike 2017, 2018 is loaded and we can still signed some very good DBs and not get shafted come NSD.

Dudes aren't literally dropping off bags like they did in the 90's. We need them plugs mane.

I'll cut right to the chase

)You need local businesses that are UM fans/alumni that will assist with the perks(plugs). Unfortunately our luxury rental car plug blew up in our faces. These forms of bags are more word of mouth through the players of what type of perks you get as an UM athlete. For instance Alabama's guy owns a GM dealership all those dudes car loans and leases through their parents. ..Dude isnt even a current booster from what I hear.At FSU dudes staying in apartments and houses for free or very low rent and spending they housing stipends on whatever they want.

How we gonna compete with that? We only need to do this for a few kids per crootin cycle
^^^^ PREACH!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I seen on 247 he was welcoming herbert to the family and somebody said he was recruiting guys for the 17 class. Handle buisiness on the field and miami will be one of those "buisiness decisions".
"Business decisions" means, play the game & outbid the comp...

If Bama drops a 60 brick on'em, you go to him the next day & drop 120...

Remember when Jeudy came for a visit, Bama went in home with him literally the next day... They refused to let Devonta Smith come on his OV because even though we all know he wasn't coming anyway, they understand how the game is played.

They don't give other teams the opportunity to snatch kids from them if they really want the prospect.

When a a kid is blatantly telling you, "I'm going to do what's best for me" starts saying **** like "It's a Business decision", he basically telling the staff outright in the open, If y'all want me it's gonna cost you... Come up off them bags or y'all gettin this troll work ya dig.

yup.....jobe prolly wants 2 come here but is telling outbid bama tho

Advertisement
Back