Jobe Info

Time to bring Surtain onto the staff, bring us Jr, Tyson Campbell, Schwartz, and Chatfield. That or bring on someone like Bishop Gorman's coach. I am very impressed with the coaching ability of this staff we could use someone who can be a hit recruiting.

Advertisement
I wouldn't write him off yet. He was recruiting for us this cycle.

I think it's gonna be a circus recruitment, and I wouldn't be shocked if he picks us in the end.

Great, another "business decision"

If the kids still need to go through the process, why commit?

Commit and shut it down, or don't.

I never write of local dudes I hope we get a local dude to drop some bags like we did for Willie Williams back in the day..We need them bags mane. We need Pete to put together on a list of potential bag manes

Gators just hired JaJuan Seider.

They are going all in.

Seider is as dirty as they come. Doc Holliday deciple.

Toof realizes his career is over if he doesn't start making it rain. in Dade.

They are comin for everyone in SFLA. Let's see if Rick can hold off the dogs.

They can pull Jimmy out of retirement and resurrect Lombardi, it won't matter. Jake Allen is their future.

Advertisement
Well if his future is at Safety like his coach says it is, it wouldn't sting quite as bad. We actually have a great chance with elite safeties Grierson and Hall, neither of whom take a backseat to Jobe at safety.

CBs would be down to Ivey, Blades, Surtain, Samuel, and a few others that are sure to come up.

Campbell is the swing player, like a 390458x better version of scrub Brian Edwards. Rumph NEEDS to lock this kid up.

Probably headed to Bama. Not trying to be super negative but he is exactly the kind of kid we lose when it's nut cutting time.

Advertisement
"Business decision." There's one less recruitment I'm going to hassle myself with following.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Business decision"=

kiss-of-death-o.gif

2018 Recruiting is going to be so much worse than this class was.

I already know this DB, RB, and WR recruits are going to be g.ay as ****.

Advertisement
The comment about him having to do what's best for him, didn't sound good like others noted.

Still, that could also mean he wants to play right away. 19, isn't the NFL rule 21 or three years removed from high school, whichever applies? Do both have to apply?

I hope it's just 21 and he can come in, see the field right away. Alabama wouldn't fit that bill unless he's just out of this world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back