Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

Advertisement
How does every thread about Jobe visiting Miami devolve into a bunch of posters wetting their pants about him possibly flipping?

Yeah, he could flip.

X. Williams could also flip to us.

With the way Richt is recruiting, why even worry?

I think Jobe is an elite talent.

However, if he bailed on his hometown team and an ELITE recruiting class, then that's on him. I wouldn't be rustled in the slightest.

He would be a loss, but we will always lose some elite talent in SFLA, happened even when we were on top. The key is to land a majority of them. We landed a minority under Shannon and Golden except in 2008 and 2012 but 2012 was a weak SFLA class and we lost the best one.
Agreed.

When we lose guys because we **** their recruiting up, that's one thing. Jobe has every reason possible to be here.....if he chooses otherwise, then oh well.

LOL at a UM commitment with a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform in front of "Roll Tide" on his Twitter account. The fcking absurdity of it all.

That isn't Jobe's twitter

So that's not Jobe in that photo? Jobe never had a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform with "Roll Tide" on his Twitter? Jobe never had "Bama Made" on his Twitter?

Advertisement
How does every thread about Jobe visiting Miami devolve into a bunch of posters wetting their pants about him possibly flipping?

Yeah, he could flip.

With the way Richt is recruiting and coaching, I can guarantee you that Jobe flipping will not stop us from winning a championship. When CJ Henderson flipped, some posters were crying we won't ever win a championship if we lose local talent like that.......yeah really.

Yeah, he could flip.

Part of the reason is that there are Some troll fans of other fan bases on this site

LOL at a UM commitment with a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform in front of "Roll Tide" on his Twitter account. The fcking absurdity of it all.

That isn't Jobe's twitter

So that's not Jobe in that photo? Jobe never had a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform with "Roll Tide" on his Twitter? Jobe never had "Bama Made" on his Twitter?

You said it was "Jobe's Twitter."

It's not, **** just pull up his Twitter page, it's not hard.

Yeah, he could flip.

With the way Richt is recruiting and coaching, I can guarantee you that Jobe flipping will not stop us from winning a championship. When CJ Henderson flipped, some posters were crying we won't ever win a championship if we lose local talent like that.......yeah really.

Yep, and honestly if we land Campbell and Blades, who cares what Jobe does.

If he comes here, great, he's a really good player.

If not, Campbell, Blades, Hall, frierson, ivey, russell, and possibly one more (maybe we go hard after Tyreke Johnson) would still be an elite DB class

Advertisement
I'm not a troll, not everyone with a low post count is. Jobe probably telling Saban the same thing he's telling Richt. Just my opinion

lol some of you all have way too much time on your hand. Do we have to analyze every single thing kids do on twitter these days? Grow the **** up and let them do whatever they want on twitter ****...we are really breaking down his girlfriends twitter now? Some of you all will be burnt out by August

Advertisement
Like I said...it's the worst kept secret about his recruitment.

I don't see Jobe signing with Miami. I hope I am wrong.

You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

I'm going to keep repeating as much as I want you little ****ant.

and yeah I hope I am wrong on a major South Fla talent in our back yard you fairy.

Advertisement

and yeah I hope I am wrong on a major South Fla talent in our back yard you fairy.
"****ant?"
Speak English, wtf is that?

"****ant?"

I honestly lol'd picturing broke trying to pronounce "****ant" , Googling it, thinking it was French or something,then running back here to porst this.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

"****ant?"

LOL... I'm dying!!!

Per wiki:

****ant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her perceived significance.

Last edited:

"****ant?"

LOL... I'm dying!!!

Per wiki:

****ant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her perceived significance.

Oh lol, I have never heard anyone use that before

Advertisement
Back