Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

I said good luck, he ain't going to be a cane so.... tf do you think that applies? Quit living in the past that's clearly me implying that I don't care

You tell me, what does that apply?

Ya see this is is the problem brock runs into. He doesn't own up to a mistake and tries to dance around it and that's why guys keep pummeling him.
Sh*t is stupid , y'all take this site to serious. Idgaf but that's just dumb to keep harping on. Bruh be saying dumb sh*t all the **** time.
"You praised a kid for picking our rival"
"You were a golden fan"
He really just be saying dumb sh*t and hoping it stick to the wall. You can go back to my post about golden in 2013 and in January 2014 and I guarantee you would see me bashing him

people gun get tight with u cuz when u bring stuff up its ok but if someone else does u get burnt out of shape
He annoying af though, he be harping on everything I say on here

Advertisement
Like I said...it's the worst kept secret about his recruitment.

I don't see Jobe signing with Miami. I hope I am wrong.
You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

I'm going to keep repeating as much as I want you little ****ant.

and yeah I hope I am wrong on a major South Fla talent in our back yard you fairy.

I remember you saying it before. I know you coach in 7v7's so I assumed it was from other kids connected to Jobe who he talked to or from their or his coaches and you probably heard it from more than one source. Is that pretty much the story?

Yeah man that's pretty much the gist of it.

I'm not losing sleep! Isn't it like 1 million talented db's in Miami for 2018

Umm no there isn't. Miami needs to get him and Campbell. Keep hall and try to steal Samuels away from the es up north. I have no idea what Miami's interest is in the Johnson kid.

Who's talking about flipping Samuels? As I understand it, our coaches don't want Samuels which is why they didn't re

Unless you're on the staff I'm not real concerned about what you're understanding might be. Regardless I think the coaches need to continue to go after him.

asante aint coming here and there not other dbs in sfla in this class like jobe lol..............him campbell and hall r must gets n r legit studs

Par wants him. He messed up the quote and it looks like I said it.

You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

and yeah I hope I am wrong on a major South Fla talent in our back yard you fairy.

I remember you saying it before. I know you coach in 7v7's so I assumed it was from other kids connected to Jobe who he talked to or from their or his coaches and you probably heard it from more than one source. Is that pretty much the story?

Thanks Tee. Hopefully, things work out differently like you said.

Ya see this is is the problem brock runs into. He doesn't own up to a mistake and tries to dance around it and that's why guys keep pummeling him.
Sh*t is stupid , y'all take this site to serious. Idgaf but that's just dumb to keep harping on. Bruh be saying dumb sh*t all the **** time.
"You were a golden fan"
He really just be saying dumb sh*t and hoping it stick to the wall. You can go back to my post about golden in 2013 and in January 2014 and I guarantee you would see me bashing him

people gun get tight with u cuz when u bring stuff up its ok but if someone else does u get burnt out of shape

And for the record I don't think it's fair to single Brock out for Golden slurping. I'm just pointing out a recurring theme and the perception. And like Dwins said, if someone brings something up, like Tee 3000 in this thread, and Brock jumps on him for bringing it up/repeating it, he might get mad at Brock.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Oh ok, recruiting is fluid though and sh*t changes. Hope he ends up with Miami in the end

"You were a golden fan"

And for the record I don't think it's fair to single Brock out for Golden slurping. I'm just pointing out a recurring theme and the perception. And like Dwins said, if someone brings something up, like Tee 3000 in this thread, and Brock jumps on him for bringing it up/repeating it, he might get mad at Brock.
And for the record, if you weren't running that gator tear thread, I suspect people would be coming after you for your white knight bull**** defense of broke when he goes full dip**** defensive ****** in every other thread he opens. Especially after the incident.

Like i have said, broke is the most disruptive dramatic poster on this site. It would benefit tremendously if he were band. Plenty of other people on here with a twitter account. But because he is so polarizing, he literally is putting money in the owners pockets due to the posts and clicks he single handedly generates with his disability.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You were a golden fan"

And for the record, if you weren't running that gator tear thread, I suspect people would be coming after you for your white knight bull**** defense of broke when he goes full dip**** defensive ****** in every other thread he opens. Especially after the incident.

Like i have said, broke is the most disruptive dramatic poster on this site. It would benefit tremendously if he were band. Plenty of other people on here with a twitter account. But because he is so polarizing, he literally is putting money in the owners pockets due to the posts and clicks he single handedly generates with his disability.

lol

Advertisement
"You were a golden fan"

chess, not checkers.

"You were a golden fan"

Wow... I just try to be fair and I sure as shît don't defend broke telling people to STFU, GTFOH or when he plays CIS cop. I got band for attacking broke repeatedly in March. You got the wrong dude ese.

And I don't run Gator Tears...that's everyone's thread... I just like it over there because I'd rather tear Gayturds down than fight with other Canes.

Last edited:
"You were a golden fan"

Smh
It's true I'm secretly here to generate traffic for the best canes website.... lol
Come on man...
I think I provide a lot to the site I just get a bad wrap because people ran with a dumb narrative that I was a golden supporter which wasn't true. And I defend myself every time someone accuses me of being one. You noticed how all those posters some of you tried to lump me with aren't here anymore since golden got fired right? Hmmm

Last edited:
So many here are so . . . sensitive.

Maybe DMoney needs to partition off a SAFE SPACE for these sissyboys to run to.

Then they can talk about their feelings - naw. Those from the WEZ would crash it, and Hernandez wouldn't be the only one hanging himself.

Advertisement

Smh
It's true I'm secretly here to generate traffic for the best canes website.... lol
Come on man...
I think I provide a lot to the site I just get a bad wrap because people ran with a dumb narrative that I was a golden supporter which wasn't true. And I defense myself every time someone accuses me of being one. You noticed how all those posters some of you tried to lump me with aren't here anymore since golden got fired right? Hmmm

Brock,

I am fairly new to posting on this site (though, like many, I visited here lurking for some time before I decided to start posting) and I sometimes find myself agreeing with your point but still shaking my head at your delivery/approach. Look at the above quote, for example. In the first two posts, you're all "He annoying af though" and "he be harping on everything I say" and "bruh be saying dumb **** all the time...." Then in your last post, you suddenly remembered how to use passive verbs and other standard grammatical conventions of the English language. Where does that come from?

I bring this up not to be a grammar ****, but to simply point out that in a lot of your posts you come off as inauthentic. And the most common example of that, in my humble opinion, is the "street" talk (writing) or "internet tough guy" routine that you sometimes jump in and out of. Overall, it comes off as fake. And once people think you're not being real, nothing else you say or do matters. Just my humble opinion here as a fairly neutral observer, but I think that's why you get the bad rep.

Last edited:

Smh
Come on man...
I think I provide a lot to the site I just get a bad wrap because people ran with a dumb narrative that I was a golden supporter which wasn't true. And I defense myself every time someone accuses me of being one. You noticed how all those posters some of you tried to lump me with aren't here anymore since golden got fired right? Hmmm

Brock,

I am fairly new to posting on this site (though, like many, I visited here lurking for some time before I decided to start posting) and I sometimes find myself agreeing with your point but still shaking my head at your delivery/approach. Look at the above quote, for example. In the first two posts, you're all "He annoying af though" and "he be harping on everything I say" and "bruh be saying dumb **** all the time...." Then in your last post, you suddenly remembered how to use passive verbs and other standard grammatical conventions of the English language. Where does that come from?

I bring this up not to be a grammar ****, but to simply point out that in a lot of your posts you come off as inauthentic. And the most common example of that, in my humble opinion, is the "street" talk (writing) or "internet tough guy" routine that you sometimes jump in and out of. Overall, it comes off as fake. And once people think you're not being real, nothing else you say or do matters. Just my humble opinion here as a fairly neutral observer, but I think that's why you get the bad rep.

Real talk from [MENTION=16095]No_Fly_Zone[/MENTION]. Brock gonna Brock and people will respond accordingly.

take 1 more and call it a day. This would be my want list in order.

1a. Marshall
1b. XW
3. K. Austin
4. EMoore
5. Thompson

This list is spot-on. Possibly flip Moore and Thompson, but ANY of these guys as the fourth WR would make for an elite WR class.

Advertisement
I said good luck, he ain't going to be a cane so.... tf do you think that applies? Quit living in the past that's clearly me implying that I don't care

"You were a golden fan"

Thank you both. The reason I get on threads about Jobe and Frierson at practice is to learn about how Brock takes criticism and to research his opinion of Goldens in 2013. Great contribution.

This. It's getting to a point where we need a containment board/thread for these strange conversations revolving around meta-analysis of the brock dynamic on the board. Jobe threads go in there as well, because there seems to be some odd connection between the two.

If Jobe working hard to flip Williams then that must be who the staff really wants and those other guys would be Plan B. Brock don't be Internet bullied :)

Advertisement
Back