Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

Like I said...it's the worst kept secret about his recruitment.

I don't see Jobe signing with Miami. I hope I am wrong.
You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

2 weeks ago, you wished a Nole commit good luck. Stop acting like the board police.

I said good luck, he ain't going to be a cane so.... tf do you think that applies? Quit living in the past that's clearly me implying that I don't care

Advertisement
I'm not losing sleep! Isn't it like 1 million talented db's in Miami for 2018

Umm no there isn't. Miami needs to get him and Campbell. Keep hall and try to steal Samuels away from the es up north. I have no idea what Miami's interest is in the Johnson kid.

Who's talking about flipping Samuels? As I understand it, our coaches don't want Samuels which is why they didn't re

Unless you're on the staff I'm not real concerned about what you're understanding might be. Regardless I think the coaches need to continue to go after him.

If anything his GF helps our case to land him even more. Looking at her I doubt he wants to be too far from her for 3-4 years. Its bad enough he has to be in CT for a year. He knows where his Honey is.

Man you know how much pu*** a collegiate athlete gets, it's more like he doesn't want to leave the fine girls in MiA

If anything his GF helps our case to land him even more. Looking at her I doubt he wants to be too far from her for 3-4 years. Its bad enough he has to be in CT for a year. He knows where his Honey is.

Man you know how much pu*** a collegiate athlete gets, it's more like he doesn't want to leave the fine girls in MiA

What makes you think that a kid who expects to go to the NFL and make millions would think he could do better? Those guys always hold on to the HS sweetheart because they know that when they're rich nobody hotter will want them.

Advertisement

What makes you think that a kid who expects to go to the NFL and make millions would think he could do better? Those guys always hold on to the HS sweetheart because they know that when they're rich nobody hotter will want them.

Yea why they are railing co-eds throughout their whole college/NFL career. Look how this kid is flirting with bama? You don't think he does his girl like that when he takes those visits? And WTF is your last statement? "Nobody hotter will want them when they're rich" lol, that makes zero sense.

I think Jobe is an elite talent.

However, if he bailed on his hometown team and an ELITE recruiting class, then that's on him. I wouldn't be rustled in the slightest.

He would be a loss, but we will always lose some elite talent in SFLA, happened even when we were on top. The key is to land a majority of them. We landed a minority under Shannon and Golden except in 2008 and 2012 but 2012 was a weak SFLA class and we lost the best one.

Mark Richt is an elite recruiter selling a quality FB program in a beautiful place. We'll be fine. Y'all are doing way too much.

It's all about this []_[], not Jobe!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Umm no there isn't. Miami needs to get him and Campbell. Keep hall and try to steal Samuels away from the es up north. I have no idea what Miami's interest is in the Johnson kid.

Who's talking about flipping Samuels? As I understand it, our coaches don't want Samuels which is why they didn't re-offer him.

Unless you're on the staff I'm not real concerned about what you're understanding might be. Regardless I think the coaches need to continue to go after him.

Get over it [MENTION=10805]PAR[/MENTION]. Regardless of what you want, the coaches aren't chasing after Samuels trying to flip him. They've got bigger fish to fry. They need to get Campbell, keep Jobe and lock the class down.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You said this 2 weeks ago, no need to keep repeating it. Pete said he expects him to sign with Miami yesterday. And you don't hope you are wrong either

2 weeks ago, you wished a Nole commit good luck. Stop acting like the board police.

I said good luck, he ain't going to be a cane so.... tf do you think that applies? Quit living in the past that's clearly me implying that I don't care

You tell me, what does that apply?

Ya see this is is the problem brock runs into. He doesn't own up to a mistake and tries to dance around it and that's why guys keep pummeling him.

Advertisement

Ya see this is is the problem brock runs into. He doesn't own up to a mistake and tries to dance around it and that's why guys keep pummeling him.
Sh*t is stupid , y'all take this site to serious. Idgaf but that's just dumb to keep harping on. Bruh be saying dumb sh*t all the **** time.
"You praised a kid for picking our rival"
"You were a golden fan"
He really just be saying dumb sh*t and hoping it stick to the wall. You can go back to my post about golden in 2013 and in January 2014 and I guarantee you would see me bashing him

Who's talking about flipping Samuels? As I understand it, our coaches don't want Samuels which is why they didn't re

asante aint coming here and there not other dbs in sfla in this class like jobe lol..............him campbell and hall r must gets n r legit studs

Sh*t is stupid , y'all take this site to serious. Idgaf but that's just dumb to keep harping on. Bruh be saying dumb sh*t all the **** time.
"You were a golden fan"
He really just be saying dumb sh*t and hoping it stick to the wall. You can go back to my post about golden in 2013 and in January 2014 and I guarantee you would see me bashing him

people gun get tight with u cuz when u bring stuff up its ok but if someone else does u get burnt out of shape

"You were a golden fan"

Thank you both. The reason I get on threads about Jobe and Frierson at practice is to learn about how Brock takes criticism and to research his opinion of Goldens in 2013. Great contribution.

Advertisement
Back