Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

I want XWilliams simply for the narrative that it provides. Flipping the South Florida WR that committed to Bama? Ya, I want that

I agree. Beating satan out for a SFL WR is big news. Took AR from then but lost one next year. Mark has to cut the pipeline for satan and stop his cherry picking.

We already beat them for Pope, the #1 WR in SFL, this year.

Bama wanted Pope bad and they'd trade Williams for Pope in a heartbeat

Advertisement
LOL at a UM commitment with a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform in front of "Roll Tide" on his Twitter account. The fcking absurdity of it all.

Advertisement
Josh Jobe is All In. He's been committed since 2015 and still is. Let the kid enjoy the recruiting process and take trips. He'll still be a cane. But you also have to enjoy taking the free trips around the world for vacation. It's a once in a lifetime thing

If you travel anywhere for an unofficial visit, the school doesn't give you a penny. You're only allowed 5 "official" paid visits Sr year.

Let's not post screen shots of a high school girl's twitter and call her character into question. Y'all have the WEZ for that.

Advertisement
I think Jobe is an elite talent.

However, if he bailed on his hometown team and an ELITE recruiting class, then that's on him. I wouldn't be rustled in the slightest.

LOL at a UM commitment with a picture of himself in an Alabaga uniform in front of "Roll Tide" on his Twitter account. The fcking absurdity of it all.

Kid will go to the highest bidder

Isn't his twitter X2.

This is even worse IMO if that's his girl's page being pro-'Bama.

Think old school Ray Allen's (Jesus Shuttlesworth) girl in "He Got Game".

'Bama will pay ANYONE that they think will land them their man.

** not accusing her of anything by the way.

Kid will go to the highest bidder

Isn't his twitter X2.

This is even worse IMO if that's his girl's page being pro-'Bama.

Think old school Ray Allen's (Jesus Shuttlesworth) girl in "He Got Game".

'Bama will pay ANYONE that they think will land them their man.

And Jesus didn't do what she wanted him to do either lol

I have to laugh at people saying he's a lock.

It's like they've never followed recruiting before.

Nobody that behaves like this is a lock until he signs...and spare me the "it's ok if he takes his visits". He's already been to Alabama, if he goes again, it's because he's seriously considering them, and that's the opposite of a lock. It's his right he can go wherever he wants, just don't call it a lock.

Nobody goes to Tuscaloosa for the scenery. What is he there to see? The burning crosses on lawns? I understand a few visits to Southern Cal, or somewhere else, you can chalk it off to sightseeing. Back to Alabama, and they're in serious play in his mind. No other way to look at it

Advertisement

Nobody that behaves like this is a lock until he signs...and spare me the "it's ok if he takes his visits". He's already been to Alabama, if he goes again, it's because he's seriously considering them, and that's the opposite of a lock. It's his right he can go wherever he wants, just don't call it a lock.

Nobody goes to Tuscaloosa for the scenery. What is he there to see? The burning crosses on lawns? I understand a few visits to Southern Cal, or somewhere else, you can chalk it off to sightseeing. Back to Alabama, and they're in serious play in his mind. No other way to look at it

he cant be a lock no more

This is accurate

Would be a dam rat to turn on his bro's like this and go to bama, hopefully he ain't a sellout

Advertisement
Josh Jobe is All In. He's been committed since 2015 and still is. Let the kid enjoy the recruiting process and take trips. He'll still be a cane. But you also have to enjoy taking the free trips around the world for vacation. It's a once in a lifetime thing

Free trips around the world?!? It's ******* i n g Tuscaloosa... not exactly LA, NYC, or Paris. Per Trip Advisor, here's the Top 10 Things to do there...

(1) Visit the Bryant Denny Stadium (that should say it all, right there)
(2) Visit the Paul W. Bryant Museum (solid...)
(3) Tuscaloosa Amphitheater (it's an open air, p.o.s. it would be like including the Cruzan Amphitheater on a South Florida list... weak)
(4) The Children's Hands-On Museum (too easy to make a pedophilia reference so I'll just leave it)
(5) Mercedes-Benz US International Visitor Center and Factory Tour (Touring an auto factory of a foreign auto company... good times)
(6) Bryant Museum (this is the same place as #2 , but people who are stupid enough to vacation in Tuscaloosa are not smart enough to know that)
(7) Capitol Park (in case you love Pokemon Go)
(8) Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion (sounds like a blast)
(9) Tuscaloosa Museum of Art (great Civil War artwork... a nice reminder of who exactly will be cheering for you "boys"on Saturday)
(10) Tuscaloosa Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse (a great place to be reminded of the fact that the National Guard had to be deployed to the University of Alabama to integrate that university over nine years after Brown vs. Topeka Board of Education)

Depressing as all ****.

Free trips around the world?!? It's ******* i n g Tuscaloosa... not exactly LA, NYC, or Paris. Per Trip Advisor, here's the Top 10 Things to do there...

(1) Visit the Bryant Denny Stadium (that should say it all, right there)
(2) Visit the Paul W. Bryant Museum (solid...)
(3) Tuscaloosa Amphitheater (it's an open air, p.o.s. it would be like including the Cruzan Amphitheater on a South Florida list... weak)
(4) The Children's Hands-On Museum (too easy to make a pedophilia reference so I'll just leave it)
(5) Mercedes-Benz US International Visitor Center and Factory Tour (Touring an auto factory of a foreign auto company... good times)
(6) Bryant Museum (this is the same place as #2 , but people who are stupid enough to vacation in Tuscaloosa are not smart enough to know that)
(7) Capitol Park (in case you love Pokemon Go)
(8) Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion (sounds like a blast)
(9) Tuscaloosa Museum of Art (great Civil War artwork... a nice reminder of who exactly will be cheering for you "boys"on Saturday)
(10) Tuscaloosa Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse (a great place to be reminded of the fact that the National Guard had to be deployed to the University of Alabama to integrate that university over nine years after Brown vs. Topeka Board of Education)

Depressing as all ****.

Don't forget Nick Sabans Auto dealership.....

and bama commit, Xavier Williams

Jobe trying to get Xavier to flip... he comin.

Jobe isn't going anywhere except the U. And Xavier has about a month, maybe less, to decom and then commit to Miami. We only taking 4. I don't think we accept a 5th WR unless they know Williams will shut down his recruitment completely after he commits to us. And says so publically.

I'm curious, how do you know Xavier has a month?

Doesn't know.

It's typical for people on here to state their conjecture, or guesses, as fact.

More like 27 days but give the guy a break, he was close.

I think Jobe is an elite talent.

However, if he bailed on his hometown team and an ELITE recruiting class, then that's on him. I wouldn't be rustled in the slightest.

He would be a loss, but we will always lose some elite talent in SFLA, happened even when we were on top. The key is to land a majority of them. We landed a minority under Shannon and Golden except in 2008 and 2012 but 2012 was a weak SFLA class and we lost the best one.

Advertisement
Back