Jobe and Frierson at practice this morning

Advertisement
I want XWilliams simply for the narrative that it provides. Flipping the South Florida WR that committed to Bama? Ya, I want that

I agree. Beating satan out for a SFL WR is big news. Took AR from then but lost one next year. Mark has to cut the pipeline for satan and stop his cherry picking.

I want XWilliams simply for the narrative that it provides. Flipping the South Florida WR that committed to Bama? Ya, I want that

I agree. Beating satan out for a SFL WR is big news. Took AR from then but lost one next year. Mark has to cut the pipeline for satan and stop his cherry picking.
Should be a lot easier now that the greaseball traitor who was Sabag's connection to South Florida is now in purgatory in godforesaken Eugene.

Advertisement
take 1 more and call it a day. This would be my want list in order.

1a. Marshall
1b. XW
3. K. Austin
4. EMoore
5. Thompson

Advertisement
I like E. Moore over X. Williams.

Ima have to disagree with this man look at the film X.Williams is electric not saying Moore isn't but I prefer williams he might be my 2nd fav wr behind pope

Difference is Moore wanted in since last year, while X playing around.

yea alot of JAGs wanted in in the last few years....maybe we should not hold to our emotions so much and learn this is the recruiting process.

I like E. Moore over X. Williams.

Ima have to disagree with this man look at the film X.Williams is electric not saying Moore isn't but I prefer williams he might be my 2nd fav wr behind pope

Difference is Moore wanted in since last year, while X playing around.

yea alot of JAGs wanted in in the last few years....maybe we should not hold to our emotions so much and learn this is the recruiting process.
NOT emotionally driven at all, u saw what happened down the stretch yourself. Stop trying to be funny

Advertisement
1. Thompson
2. Williams
3. Marshall
4. Austin
5. Moore

what?

Marshall is prolly thebest followed by xman

Maybe someone needs to resend me Thompsons highlights because I am not seeing the infatuation with him. And apparently according to Pete the staff want him in this class. I didnt like his lack of explosiveness during the camps. He just was bigger then everyone else so he bodied them. But he aint Kelvin Benjamin so he wont be able to do that on the big time college level. JMO.

Advertisement
1. Thompson
2. Williams
3. Marshall
4. Austin
5. Moore

what?

Marshall is prolly thebest followed by xman

Maybe someone needs to resend me Thompsons highlights because I am not seeing the infatuation with him. And apparently according to Pete the staff want him in this class. I didnt like his lack of explosiveness during the camps. He just was bigger then everyone else so he bodied them. But he aint Kelvin Benjamin so he wont be able to do that on the big time college level. JMO.

Richt and the staff seem to be anarmored with the big physical style WR. I personally don't agree with it that much but it's what they want according to Pete.

Henderson flaking doesn't mean from now on we should prevent unofficial visitors because the staff is scared of losing recruiting battles.

It's absurd logic. Getting lots of visits is an advantage, not a curse, even if Jobe flips.

Jobe will see how much he misses MIA when he camps in CT this season. Blessing in disguise for us.

If anything his GF helps our case to land him even more. Looking at her I doubt he wants to be too far from her for 3-4 years. Its bad enough he has to be in CT for a year. He knows where his Honey is.

Advertisement
Back