Jerseys vs UVA — Seriously?

Advertisement
You are full of ****e. Adidas is going to do a parley jersey every year, they already do an annual parley for MLS. That's not a "prediction" from you. A farm animal could have excreted an equally accurate "prediction" that Miami would wear a parley jersey SOMETIME in 2019.

You predicted Week 0, and you were a jaga$$ about it. Own your douchebaggery nonsense.

poindexter-looking ************ is literally incapable of taking a loss without qualifying how he's actually somehow right. i'd rather sonny get unbanned than have douche revlee here.

These remind me of the white Nike Pro Combat jerseys that we had with the flyknit webbing on the shoulders and the vertically split half-and-half numbers.

But these are better than that because they didn't overdo it (like the Nike one did). They kept it simple, simpler than last year's Parley jerseys. The green they use isn't aqua like last year, it's our actual shade of green. The orange accents in the adidas logo and the ACC patch look good - they actually stand out better than on our normal white jersey. I like the touch of the font being the old OB font - it's an old school nod to our history.

I'd like to see the stitching within the numbers be orange instead of just white...I think that could have really made it pop.

I didn't like the replica picture, and you're a liar if you didn't first think that these were a straight-up soccer jersey at first glance. Releasing the replica photo before we got the actual uniform pictures was a mistake.

However, now that they put out the pictures of the actual uniform under pads and everything with our normal white helmet...they look good. Understated, but good. I'm not running out to buy the replica, but whatever. I think the actual uniform pictures show that these will look good on the field and on TV when we do wear them.

For the homers that keep saying they’re not “that bad” stop it.

The fact that you have to justify the “that” before bad proves these r horrible. First it was “these r our soccer jerseys,” as justification. Then it was revealed these r our jerseys, then it was “they are simple, I like it.” No u do not! If Florida has this weak *** design, u would clown the fck outta dem. Lol. Keep it real; Adidas dropped the ball on this joint. It is what it is.

Just stop this relationship w Parley. These unis r weak af just like that aqua blue chit last yr.

But u know what, it don’t matter. All that matters is in 5 days, we play the Lizards and we smash them!

parley benefits rosenstiel or at least they did last year

These look a lot better than some of the **** we were wearing with Nike towards the end...

Advertisement
You sure? Did he mean to tag the women’s soccer team and accidentally tagged the football account?

Zoom in and look at the interior of the collar; ADIDAS FOOTBALL.

Why would anyone hype soccer apparel six days before kickoff of football.

Advertisement
Let’s see if you metrosexuals can make this a 20 page thread about a font.

I know you have it in you.

Because that’s literally all this is.

They change a font for one game. As long as I can read the number I’m good
My ratio of being with you on things here 1,000,000 for, 1 against. This is the one I don’t agree with you, then we might as well have something like this below. Where do we draw the line?
1566246968550.jpeg

Palay (ocean trash) vs LSU. We played like trash and got smoked.

**** wearing the trash Unis... hopefully we don’t lay an egg against UVA

All yall are retarded. These will end up looking just fine, like everything else Adidas has given us to wear. And even if they weren't, I'd rather wear one bad uniform every once in a while and get paid what Adidas gives us than the crumbs and lack of attention Nike showed us.

Seriously stop complaining. Adidas has been great for us, and like all 6 or so alternate uniforms we have worn so far have been great.

I don't mind the uniforms.
Wearing them at home is the only thing that does not make sense (if true.)

Maybe they want to do some gimmicky whiteout type thing in the stands?

Last time we did that under Golden we wore all Orange against the Gators and it looked weird because they wore all white.

Advertisement
These remind me of the white Nike Pro Combat jerseys that we had with the flyknit webbing on the shoulders and the vertically split half-and-half numbers.

But these are better than that because they didn't overdo it (like the Nike one did). They kept it simple, simpler than last year's Parley jerseys. The green they use isn't aqua like last year, it's our actual shade of green. The orange accents in the adidas logo and the ACC patch look good - they actually stand out better than on our normal white jersey. I like the touch of the font being the old OB font - it's an old school nod to our history.

I'd like to see the stitching within the numbers be orange instead of just white...I think that could have really made it pop.

I didn't like the replica picture, and you're a liar if you didn't first think that these were a straight-up soccer jersey at first glance. Releasing the replica photo before we got the actual uniform pictures was a mistake.

However, now that they put out the pictures of the actual uniform under pads and everything with our normal white helmet...they look good. Understated, but good. I'm not running out to buy the replica, but whatever. I think the actual uniform pictures show that these will look good on the field and on TV when we do wear them.

Seriously. People forget how awful some of those Nike looks were—the Revolution jersey worn in 2005 for the home loss to Georgia Tech or the garbage ProCombat look from 2010 for the loss to Virginia Tech. So many of those one-offs were garbage.

Fact remains, the affinity people have for certain jerseys is usually tied to team success. Everyone loved the early 2000s look as the team was dominating then, but no one cared much for the mid 2000s stuff when the team was going between 9-3 and 7-6 every year.

adidas had a bit of a stumble out the gate the first few years, but has turned it around.

As far as alternate jerseys go, these are just fine for an all white look and a Friday night home game against Virginia.

Palay (ocean trash) vs LSU. We played like trash and got smoked.

**** wearing the trash Unis... hopefully we don’t lay an egg against UVA

... played like trash against LSU because Miami had no quarterback, had a garbage offensive game plan, no offensive coordinator innovation and were playing a better overall team—as proven with how LSU came out of nowhere, won and went a surprising 10-3—beating No. 2 Georgia—finishing No. 7 on the season after topping undefeated Central Florida in the bowl game.

Uniforms couldn't have had less to do with that egg laid in Dallas.

Advertisement
You're looking at a picture of the replicas—which look like crap.

The official jerseys look just fine for one game; a Friday night nationally televised showdown against Virginia.

Let's be honest too. Once you exhaust the all black motif and every other played out uni idea then there's not a whole lot left creatively to do with these. Some of us may not love these (I personally don't mind them at all) but at least they did something unique with the obvious ode to futbol style lettering and it didn't end up being blatantly grotesque like a lot of Nike's attempts at alternates.

Advertisement
Back