Jerseys vs UVA — Seriously?

Advertisement
My ratio of being with you on things here 1,000,000 for, 1 against. This is the one I don’t agree with you, then we might as well have something like this below. Where do we draw the line?
View attachment 94210

Seriously? There's a HUGE difference between those VaTech jerseys and our ALL WHITE jersey.

Come on. "Where do we draw the line"? I don't think we have to draw the line on an all white jersey.

No way they’re this bad. I’m not even sure what that is. What is it supposed to be?

First, we are wearing the Parley for the UVa game.

As for VaTech, they have done a couple of things where they work this "Hokie Stone" thing into the design.

"It's based off Hokie Stone, a signature limestone-dolomite mix quarried near Blacksburg and used in all buildings on campus. The players even touch a Hokie Stone before coming out on the field."

See below, this is when they did the Hokie Stone helmets in 2013.

Advertisement
The font is trash and the Jersey is trash

These were top 2 all time white Miami unis...

AF40E4CF-CC7A-4051-95E2-3F188021D90E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As they yearn for a return to this hot garbage.

View attachment 94224

I wish ya’ll would stop w this pic as an example. This was GOLDEN’s combo. These jerseys were just fine. The combo that Golden put together, which was stated at that time, was not. It was another implication of how out of touch he was.

Adidas have been fine besides their original jerseys and strawberry patterns. These new joints are basic; but they could be worst. But don’t dare say they’re fresh, b/c they are not.

There's probably a pretty inclusive Venn diagram of posters who love the simple Alabama style look and want us to go to that, and the posters who hate this one-off Parley design for UVA.

Oh, the irony.

Because all canes fans MUST live in miami and not in any other part of the world??? Dumbassss.

First, you aren't a fan of the Canes. And second, if you are so desperate to rep that ****hole town, then you should do it on a Syracuse website.

"SyracuseCane". Just change your name to BostonCollegeCane and be done with it.

Advertisement
Back