Jerseys vs UVA — Seriously?

Tell me this is a joke. Holy Christ. I’ve been a fan generally of what Adidas has done but these are a complete nightmare. Wow.

It could be, but I **** sure hope not. They look like the 2019 Parley shirts that you can buy online which makes me concerned.
thumb.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Adidas has been very solid even if you insist on nitpicking, the stretched U should indeed be fixed. Great news is even with our disappointing performance most of the last few years, we've gotten way better attention from them than Nike.

Imagine when we beat the socks off the Turds and Diaz splashes into the CFB world with a 9 or 10 win first season. The hype for next year will be unreal, and Adidas will have a true flagship football program to swag tf out of.

Looks better in action, don't think I'll buy one but I'm pretty happy with these as an alternate.

Still wish we had an alternate based on green early 2000s jerseys 💯

Advertisement
Adidas has been very solid even if you insist on nitpicking, the stretched U should indeed be fixed. Great news is even with our disappointing performance most of the last few years, we've gotten way better attention from them than Nike.

Imagine when we beat the socks off the Turds and Diaz splashes into the CFB world with a 9 or 10 win first season. The hype for next year will be unreal, and Adidas will have a true flagship football program to swag tf out of.

Most importantly, they seem to listen and fix ****. Terrible strawberry pattern? Gone. Numbers and names font ****ed? Fixed. Feathers? Replaced with nice lines and clean look. I even think these parlay uniforms are a response to fans’ reaction to last years more over the top colorway and design. They went with something simple and clean and tried to go old school with OB inspired numbers.

Most importantly, they seem to listen and fix ****. Terrible strawberry pattern? Gone. Numbers and names font ****ed? Fixed. Feathers? Replaced with nice lines and clean look. I even think these parlay uniforms are a response to fans’ reaction to last years more over the top colorway and design. They went with something simple and clean and tried to go old school with OB inspired numbers.

Exactamente

Still wearing my Classic Nike collection to games.........and thousands of fans still are flashing our old Miami gear at games....it's just one of those things...
Addidas, show us......something....

Still wearing my Classic Nike collection to games.........and thousands of fans still are flashing our old Miami gear at games....it's just one of those things...

I see way more Adidas and DL than Nike. Not even close.

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. I never miss a home game and attend a couple of road games a year. I see less and less Nike every year, especially at home.

I pretty much have donated all my Nike shirts to charity. Everything else is Adidas.

I won’t be getting these particular shirts because it’s not my style to wear a number on the shirt, but I have no problem with the Parley concept and execution, as far as the uniforms.

People seem to forget that one of the leading oceanographic Institutes, Rosensteil, is at the University of Miami, and while I’m not one of those tree hugger types, plastic in the ocean is a huge problem. All you have to do is go fishing and you can’t help but come across significant plastic whether it’s floating around or actually washing up on shore.

Bottom line, Adidas stepped up, they paid what at the time was a good rate for the affiliation, and they have been taking care of the team with plenty of gear and on time. Nike had put us off to the side. Fūck Nike.

Last edited:
We looked like extras from a Daft Punk concert with the costumes Nike had us wearing. They made the cardinal sin of f'ing with the helmet. Nothing but love for Adidas for bringing back the classic 80's era uni's last year. With that said, they stumbled with this latest Parlay effort.

Advertisement
The U on the collar looks so bad but those uniforms are otherwise very nice.

Much better than what they're hawking at Caneswear. Those look like soccer jerseys.

CanesWear has a new photo of the jersey on a mannequin in store. The numbers on the sleeves are the same color as the numbers on the front/back of the jersey. The adidas promo shot was TERRIBLE.

It could be, but I **** sure hope not. They look like the 2019 Parley shirts that you can buy online which makes me concerned.View attachment 94356

There's a new photo on CanesWear with an actual guy wearing the actual jersey.

That adidas photo that they gave to all the retailers is the worst.

Pro tip - UM Bookstore has the jersey for $120.

In the last 7 or 8 years of Nike, what was "classic"? The bra strap?

Advertisement
OC.............was it your straps? Bra not jock..........it might have been.
LMAO....over an out....

I don't even know what you are talking about. And clearly you don't understand the reference to the "bra strap" jersey, the one with the horizontal line across the back and under the numbers.

I don't even know what you are talking about. And clearly you don't understand the reference to the "bra strap" jersey, the one with the horizontal line across the back and under the numbers.
Sarcasm must be lacking in your lineup......relax. Gameday will be here shortly....

Here you go.

I know half you guys wear capri pants like this model.

97B3E4A7-DACA-4D54-86C1-BB94F205F5AE.jpeg

Disirregardless of the retail jersey, which I would never wear anyway, Adidas has done great by us. I have no problems if you guys want to wear this outfit. Just don’t sit near me.

Advertisement
Back