Jerseys vs UVA — Seriously?

Advertisement
Advertisement
they arent terrible, but they dont do anything for me either.

kind of a waste. just stick with what we have for one god **** season. fvck

Advertisement
I said they were coming. Just thought it would be Week 0.

You are full of ****e. Adidas is going to do a parley jersey every year, they already do an annual parley for MLS. That's not a "prediction" from you. A farm animal could have excreted an equally accurate "prediction" that Miami would wear a parley jersey SOMETIME in 2019.

You predicted Week 0, and you were a jaga$$ about it. Own your douchebaggery nonsense.

Advertisement
I actually like them. These and the recycled orange ones they wore last year are lightyears better than anything we got from Nike. I actually prefer these to the all black one too. At least these feature UM colors.

Not sure why certain people are freaking out.

People like Stormtroopers, yet freak out when we have an all-white parley jersey.

Numbers on the sleeves instead of stripes. Better than feathers.

Nearly the same font as we used for years under Nike.

Wah, wah, made of recycled plastic. Have you ever worn a parley jersey? And can you tell the difference between the parley and any other polyester blend that we have been wearing for years?

It's not bad for an alternate jersey. Get used to it, we are going to have a parley jersey every year.

Advertisement
I actually like them. These and the recycled orange ones they wore last year are lightyears better than anything we got from Nike. I actually prefer these to the all black one too. At least these feature UM colors.
Yeah the ones last year were clean too
B758F8E5-0E18-44B0-927A-36B36FAD89DA.jpeg

Last edited:
The all-white version is not that bad.

Could be worse.

At least there's no bra-strap like in the Nike days. And the number font is rather plain it's better than a video-game digital font.

Advertisement
Back