Jerry Jeudy wins Biletnikoff

Advertisement
We can’t hate on Blake for not being able to evaluate a head coach and rip Juedy for deciding against Rix.

Sighhhhh

Oh and DeAndre Baker won the Thorpe Award.....both Miami guys

And on the stage all Chris Fowler wanted to talk about was how great Miami players are (too bad none go to Miami)
So we have no great Miami players? We have 20 times as many Miami guys as Bama. They have 2-3. But keep the narrative and focus on their one or two. Bunch of idiots. They don't win cause of Miami guys. They win cause they have the best from everywhere. Only Jeudy and now surtain contribute there right now. Idiotic and exaggerated **** that keeps going

Advertisement
180 of them came in 1 game, so that number is skewed. He'll end up with 950-975.
Lol... Try again. Some of yall don't know football. Coop is a top 5 receiver in the league. Raiders tried to sabotage him. I guess you won't count his 200 yard game today either huh. He's at 922 yards for the year after today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Weird that nobody seems to have any idea what this involves.....aside from another stain on the University of Miami Football program to have another of its one-time attempted recruits to run afoul of the law. A program run amuck for 30+ years!!!!

Advertisement
Weird that nobody seems to have any idea what this involves.....aside from another stain on the University of Miami Football program to have another of its one-time attempted recruits to run afoul of the law. A program run amuck for 30+ years!!!!
My cousin is apart of a Facebook Broncos group and theres a guy claiming to have family who works for the PD there and they are speculating that the FBI is getting involved.

Some Bro’s may not like it but I hope he gets 100 years if he’s involved in that Young Thug 💩

Advertisement
Bama wide receivers are human trash apparently.
Can't wait for Sabag to blame his pro teammates and his family if this is something serious.

One interesting thing about Sabag is for allllllll the reverence and acclaim he gets from the media it seems like even they as consummate slurpers draw the line at painting him as some great molder of men like we used to get with Paterno and even Bowden to a lesser extent.

My cousin is apart of a Facebook Broncos group and theres a guy claiming to have family who works for the PD there and they are speculating that the FBI is getting involved.
Wow. The only thing I saw was two separate randos saying there was a tip that he was involved in a murder- but take that with an absolute grain of salt.

Advertisement
Back