Jerry Jeudy wins Biletnikoff

Julio is the best WR in the NFL, but to say Cooper and Ridley are "killing it" is a stretch.

Julio ain't the best. Antonio Brown is. Easily

Edit: ok, maybe not easily, but I'd rather have Brown over Julio if I had to pick.

Advertisement
What award does Miami get for "being at the table" for Jeudy?

You all always brag about us being at the table with the elite recruits, we must get something right?

South Florida has the best skill players in the country, but the criticism was that they were mentally soft in the face of adversity. Jeudy and Baker played on teams that dominated. South Florida players shine when things go their way, and have been folding/whining/quiting when they don't. This goes on in other areas of the country, but it is very strong down here.

Yeah because I'm sure on their way to the NFL everything always went their way and they never faced adversity. LOL

Some of these kids have been facing adversity for 18+ years man. SMH

Doesnt matter its whos the better prospect at the next level, bama wrs are killing it in the nfl. Julio Cooper Ridley **** they are not putting in scrubs anymore.

This is a joke statement.

Julio - stud
Cooper = disappointing career
Ridley = 3rd best WR on his team so he gets single coverage and lots of targets.

Julio is #1 in the league in yardage and Ridley is 33rd .... Cooper isn't even on the list.

USC, Ohio State, LSU, and Clemson have better/more receivers in the league w/o even doing any research to likely find 5 other schools added to that list..

Yeah because I'm sure on their way to the NFL everything always went their way and they never faced adversity. LOL

**** bro! Geographic location has no correlation to mental toughness, except maybe playing in the cold. Playing for Richt or Golden makes players soft, not from where they were born and raised.

Advertisement

Baker would struggle to hold off Bandy for that 2nd string cb spot at Miami. Overrated looks like a future NFL bust bc I know some team is going to believe the hype and draft a 5’10 cb that runs a 4.6 bc he won the Thorpe 🤦‍♂️

Baker would struggle to hold off Bandy for that 2nd string cb spot at Miami. Overrated looks like a future NFL bust bc I know some team is going to believe the hype and draft a 5’10 cb that runs a 4.6 bc he won the Thorpe 🤦‍♂️

Here you go again. At least you're consistent when it comes to saying dumb ****.

Last edited:
**** bro! Geographic location has no correlation to mental toughness, except maybe playing in the cold. Playing for Richt or Golden makes players soft, not from where they were born and raised.
Why are you telling me this? I didn't say geographic location had anything to do with mental toughness.

Advertisement

watch ya mouf. Denzel Perryman, Gerald Willis, Duke Johnson, David Njoku...them boys not soft.

You know the recruiting season is heating up when @Coach Macho starts getting heated.

Macho can you share what the Heritage kids plan on doing this summer? I'm hearing transfer rumors. CONFIRM OR DIE!

You know the recruiting season is heating up when @Coach Macho starts getting heated.

Macho can you share what the Heritage kids plan on doing this summer? I'm hearing transfer rumors. CONFIRM OR DIE!

LOL
Word?

I wouldn't doubt it.
They just lost a future 4/5 star Defensive Tackle to Deerfield.
Alton Tarber. 6'2" 290lb Freshman.

I think he was the #1 8th grader in the nation.

Advertisement
LOL
Word?

I wouldn't doubt it.
They just lost a future 4/5 star Defensive Tackle to Deerfield.
Alton Tarber. 6'2" 290lb Freshman.

I think he was the #1 8th grader in the nation.

Lol I'm playing brother. Talking about the boys from the last class. I must admit I loved watching Tyson Campbell suck this season.

Tarber sounds like a beast tho! ... Cane Lock?

This is a joke statement.

Julio - stud
Cooper = disappointing career
Ridley = 3rd best WR on his team so he gets single coverage and lots of targets.

Julio is #1 in the league in yardage and Ridley is 33rd .... Cooper isn't even on the list.

USC, Ohio State, LSU, and Clemson have better/more receivers in the league w/o even doing any research to likely find 5 other schools added to that list..
Having that many 1st round guys is impressive though thats NFL U type ****

Advertisement
3 in 10 years is impressive?
Come on what there doing right now position by position is impressive. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.....we dont have three wrs in the league better then those three and i hate those fuqers.

Nobody that plays college football or makes it to the NFL is mentally soft. That's just the dumbest most asinine assumption ever.

There's a mental aspect that's required to play at a high level that 99% of people don't have.
Tim Couch would like to have a word with you

Nobody that plays college football or makes it to the NFL is mentally soft. That's just the dumbest most asinine assumption ever.

There's a mental aspect that's required to play at a high level that 99% of people don't have.

Here is an entire list of mentally soft former NFL players.
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/photos/biggest-draft-busts-ever/19/

In college football Miami has had two recently... Brad Kaaya and Jeff Thomas as hard as it is to say about JT but it is what it is.

Advertisement
Back