Jerry Jeudy wins Biletnikoff

Advertisement
This whole case is ridiculous if it is as reported, and a waste of police and prosecutorial resources. People need to stop calling the police over personal grievances. He was obviously mad at her for some reason. Considering that it involved her wallet, I will make an absolute leap and bet that Jeudy thought she was spending too much money, or wanting to go somewhere that required an ID. Either way, stop calling the police for this kind of BS. They are busy dealing with murders and robberies and burglaries. We don't need 2+ cops being taken off the street from doing valuable work to intervene in a boyfriend/girlfriend dispute.
I am annoyed with him for "locking" her wallet in his car and annoyed with her for calling the police because of this. To both of them I have one request.
GROW THE F UP.
And one piece of advice.
Either stop acting like immature children, or break up. At least then the rest of society won't be dragged into your childish nonsense.

Advertisement
This whole case is ridiculous if it is as reported, and a waste of police and prosecutorial resources. People need to stop calling the police over personal grievances. He was obviously mad at her for some reason. Considering that it involved her wallet, I will make an absolute leap and bet that Jeudy thought she was spending too much money, or wanting to go somewhere that required an ID. Either way, stop calling the police for this kind of BS. They are busy dealing with murders and robberies and burglaries. We don't need 2+ cops being taken off the street from doing valuable work to intervene in a boyfriend/girlfriend dispute.
I am annoyed with him for "locking" her wallet in his car and annoyed with her for calling the police because of this. To both of them I have one request.
GROW THE F UP.
And one piece of advice.
Either stop acting like immature children, or break up. At least then the rest of society won't be dragged into your childish nonsense.

best thing i've read on CIS this week. (y)

Hey wait a minute...

I thought "Souf" Fla players are all soft & overrated??
No, that’s only when they make a mistake on the field and people’s emotions get triggered…..because as you should already know, a Florida defensive back should never allow a touchdown or Florida wide receiver should never drop a pass.

Advertisement
GROW THE F UP.
And one piece of advice.

You hit this nail on the head. And I’m not a lawyer, nor an expert, but I don’t need to be, when I see an obvious overreach like this. It was so obvious, even I saw it. Just a couple of immature young people acting out that haven’t learned that you work this out among each other without involving the authorities.

Advertisement
This was obvious from day one.
When I was still wearing a prosecuting attorney's hat, I used to ask all the time, kind of "tongue in cheek" but not really, whether we could charge people money for the waste of resources. People will look at it and say what's the big deal. But my view was that every minute wasted on this nonsense was a minute I didn't spend on an important case and i wanted a way to teach people a lesson to stop wasting resources. Alas, we were all so busy that once dismissed it was never thought of again and we didn't correct this irresponsible behavior.
If I had my way, the two of them would have to pay the salaries of the officers, paralegals and attorneys for every minute spent on this case. Then maybe people would think twice about doing this.

Advertisement
When I was still wearing a prosecuting attorney's hat, I used to ask all the time, kind of "tongue in cheek" but not really, whether we could charge people money for the waste of resources. People will look at it and say what's the big deal. But my view was that every minute wasted on this nonsense was a minute I didn't spend on an important case and i wanted a way to teach people a lesson to stop wasting resources. Alas, we were all so busy that once dismissed it was never thought of again and we didn't correct this irresponsible behavior.
If I had my way, the two of them would have to pay the salaries of the officers, paralegals and attorneys for every minute spent on this case. Then maybe people would think twice about doing this.

That’s a great idea, even though it’s probably hard to implement, but I get where you’re coming from. Two things we should teach in high school that we don’t, how to manage your every day finances, and secondly maybe even more importantly, conflict resolution.

Better than Lock. Let's see how much he's got left in the tank. I'm also not a Jeudy groupie like most of the board. I couldn't care less if he flops.
Yeah I don’t care about him either

As a SF fan I can just confirm Russell Wilson is an absolute nightmare and he makes his receivers look amazing with how much time he creates for himself

Advertisement
Back