Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add this nugget that carries a ton of significance.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That could go a long way here.

Or it's well known Hurts is not very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

D9rmH.gif

Wow if this is true that is huge, Jeudy is constantly talking about Ridley and how he is his mentor.

Advertisement

I trust you Pete but do you really think saban doesn't have control over this? If he caught word that one of his current players was telling his top recruit not to come?? Man

These guys have known each other for years and Jeudy looks at him like a big brother. Sounds cliche, but this goes beyond football. Saban can't control their relationship.

Bartow said that he told bama they have "nothing to worry about". any truth to that?

I'm sure he did. That also means nothing in this case, the way it was set up.

****, this sounds like a sting operation.

That Jobe Kid is all Bama at the moment but im sure the staff will stay on him.

Not necessarily. They are pushing hard for him but Miami can keep him with a great season next year. His recruitment is a long way from being over.
Is it true he's already almost 19? Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong guy.

Yeah supposedly he's going to prep next year.

Most likely IMG from what I was told. I talk to his cousin. Long way to go in his recruitment. He's not a done deal for Bama or Miami at all.

Advertisement
It's a sad situation, but I thought the recent events with his family would have him seriously consider staying close to family during this time. Very sad, condolences to the Jeudy family

I trust you Pete but do you really think saban doesn't have control over this? If he caught word that one of his current players was telling his top recruit not to come?? Man

These guys have known each other for years and Jeudy looks at him like a big brother. Sounds cliche, but this goes beyond football. Saban can't control their relationship.

Ridley old enough to be Jeudy's dad.

Ridley fed up with hurts not throwing the ball to him down the field lol, Ridley make amends and push his boy to Miami then he is all good in my book lol

Advertisement

excited.gif

This is my theory:

Saban is a phenomenal coach and recruiter (facts) but maybe Ridely is warning JJ that Saban is also an *******. Ridely is probably warning him that Saban wouldn't be a great 'father figure' type of coach for someone especially like JJ who was dealing with a family tragedy. recently.

yessir said this earlier in the thread, theres no way Ridleys happy with 30 less catches and 300 less yards and flat on tds, he can sing the we're winning tune to the public, but he's not seeing amari type progression,

Advertisement

yessir said this earlier in the thread, theres no way Ridleys happy with 30 less catches and 300 less yards and flat on tds, he can sing the we're winning tune to the public, but he's not seeing amari type progression,

Nope. And Hurts isn't going anywhere.

Pete. Now that's the kinda info we pay for around here. 😉 Appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back