Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will add this nugget that carries a ton of significance.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That could go a long way here.

Or it's well known Hurts is not very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yessir said this earlier in the thread, theres no way Ridleys happy with 30 less catches and 300 less yards and flat on tds, he can sing the we're winning tune to the public, but he's not seeing amari type progression,

Nope. And Hurts isn't going anywhere.

Hurts isn't a huge NFL prospect in the moment either. Definitely a college guy and will probably be the starter for the next 3 years

Advertisement
My productivity at work has been **** all morning.

Not buying that , no one knew about the Miami in home visit except Miami and jeudy...

Not true. [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] knew about it.
Obviously he has a source but I'm talking about recruiting reporters and bama coaches

Few people who set it up knew

Pete I'm not doubting you bruh I know you plugged in lol, but I'm mainly talking about bama coaches, Miami reporters outside of canesinsight and national reporters like bartow and others

Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

This is true, it was NOT an in-home like someone posted earlier.

Sounds like they probably stopped communicating with him after he picked Bama, whereas we stayed on him. Counts for a lot.
Sounds like he watched them flounder like a dying mackerel all season on offense after spraying ***** like a **** spigot all year last year. Any "watch us turn the offense around in 2016" pitch UF used to gain his interest this year crashed badly on the field.

holy **** .jpg

Advertisement

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

yessir said this earlier in the thread, theres no way Ridleys happy with 30 less catches and 300 less yards and flat on tds, he can sing the we're winning tune to the public, but he's not seeing amari type progression,

Nope. And Hurts isn't going anywhere.

And they're going to run the ball even more next season with the whole stable coming back

This is my theory:

Saban is a phenomenal coach and recruiter (facts) but maybe Ridely is warning JJ that Saban is also an *******. Ridely is probably warning him that Saban wouldn't be a great 'father figure' type of coach for someone especially like JJ who was dealing with a family tragedy. recently.

Guys, I doubt Ridley is talking bad about his team or coaches. Jeudy's sister just recently passed away and the amount of pain, not only him but his mother, must be feeling is indescribable. Ridley realizes how bad it would be for them to now also be apart.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I was reading through earlier posts in the thread.

Totally agree with you on JJ as a corner. Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] have always said JJ upside at corner is amazing.

I'd be happy with him as a receiver regardless though.

What does he prefer to play? I assume WR, just wondering if that is the case.

11.6 vs 18.8

Ridley's yards per catch vs Richards' yards per catch.
While Bama might say "you'll complement each other," anyone who knows even a little bit of football understands what those YPC numbers mean about a defense rotating help over. From a football standpoint, he really might be better positioned at Miami.
I'll add one thing I mentioned earlier in response to [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] and had mentioned to D$. I try to turn everyone into a DB as a bias toward wanting great attributes on defense. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I probably would have screwed over Amari Cooper by trying to get him to play FS. Not a lot of guys do what he did: relatively average size and become #4 overall picks. A guy like Jeudy can probably be a high pick as a WR. But, there are a lot of WRs. He can also probably be a star Corner with his hips, feet and jumping ability.

Luckily for us, we have vacancies at both spots. As an EE, he can make an impact by fall.

I tried telling yall this isn't like past staffs.

Watch the Pastor work down the stretch. Bowden style

Advertisement
Pete,

safe to say your boy Matt Doherty had a hand in setting this up?

Bunch of people deserve credit. Dugans was really in the trenches doing a lot of background work. Richt cleared his schedule to go in-home on Monday.

Ridley has 24 less catches and nearly 300 less yards this year with Hurts at QB. Kiffin is most likely leaving. Now the tragedy his family has been dealt. I'm sure this is all playing into JJ's decision

Advertisement

Yeah but I look at the Tua kid and he seems legit. I wish he would go to Oregon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back