Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] this one's for you brotha

repped.gif

Advertisement
Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

This is true, it was NOT an in-home like someone posted earlier.

Sounds like they probably stopped communicating with him after he picked Bama, whereas we stayed on him. Counts for a lot.
Sounds like he watched them flounder like a dying mackerel all season on offense after spraying ***** like a **** spigot all year last year. Any "watch us turn the offense around in 2016" pitch UF used to gain his interest this year crashed badly on the field.

Not a legit QB prospect in sight either.

UF is a **** crypt. Their own players are tweeting they would have been better off playing elsewhere.

Advertisement
Not buying that , no one knew about the Miami in home visit except Miami and jeudy...

And Tweed... Remember your first exchange with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] in this thread?

Yeah I questioned if tweed was legit because he had been throwing it some info in some threads in the last week or so. Won't no more.

I will add this nugget that carries a ton of significance.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That could go a long way here.

:U5PyXda:

I would have loved to see McElwain and his ever expanding waistband, Onion, and whatever pedophile-looking white coaches UF could scrounge up come strolling into DBHS after their Sunrise Samplers at Barrel...Only to have Jeudy ask them who is going to be throwing him the **** ball, and watching them turn right around and slowly walk away, dejected.

Outstanding. The Sunrise Sampler at The Barrel of Crack reference made my day almost as much as thinking that Saban spent his ****ed off. Cause he is NOT above letting something like this make him even more miserable than normal.

Advertisement
I will add this nugget that carries a ton of significance.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That could go a long way here.

:U5PyXda:

Time to close the deal! Keep Jeudy Home!!!!!

Ridley telling Jeudy Miami is a better situation for him is what real friends do. Their relationship is bigger than football he has Jeudys best interest. Plus Ridley grew up loving the canes he was gonna commit on spot when he got offered , but of course Golden kinda screwed that up. We have a legit staff now Kids dont have to leave. Stay close to their families and rep the hometeam. And LOL at the turds!! No Elite Reciever with any bit of sense goes to that **** show

Advertisement
Ridley telling Jeudy Miami is a better situation for him is what real friends do. Their relationship is bigger than football he has Jeudys best interest. Plus Ridley grew up loving the canes he was gonna commit on spot when he got offered , but of course Golden kinda screwed that up. We have a legit staff now Kids dont have to leave. Stay close to their families and rep the hometeam. And LOL at the turds!! No Elite Reciever with any bit of sense goes to that **** show

Still don't understand what happened there. They were locks to commit to Miami and all of a sudden committed to bama a month later

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back