Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bartow said that he told bama they have "nothing to worry about". any truth to that?

Golden rule of recruiting....also know as The Franchise rule #1 of recruiting around here.. If you're taking visits you're open to a flip.

This isnt a free trip, this isn't a courtesy visit. This is the culmination of months of hard work. We're in the game, to what extent remains to be seen.
Exactly. Fartow didn't know **** about this visit until he read this board. Now he's the expert on what Jeudy is thinking.

Visit equals open to flip. Period.

Advertisement
They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

Were they driving Larry Coker's Escalade?

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I was reading through earlier posts in the thread.

Totally agree with you on JJ as a corner. Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] have always said JJ upside at corner is amazing.

I'd be happy with him as a receiver regardless though.

What does he prefer to play? I assume WR, just wondering if that is the case.

The money is the same in the NFL so hopefully he plays the position he wants and thinks he will be the best at. Assume that is receiver.

Ridley has 24 less catches and nearly 300 less yards this year with Hurts at QB. Kiffin is most likely leaving. Now the tragedy his family has been dealt. I'm sure this is all playing into JJ's decision

To be fair, he still has 2 games to go. Current numbers are from 13 games, while last year's numbers are from 15. He'll end up somewhere closer to last year's numbers, but the issue I see are the yards per catch. Ridley is a 22 year old man this month. He's further along in his development. If he plays WR, Jeudy can play opposite or even inside (slot) of a more naturally talented guy like Richards.

Advertisement
Ridley has 24 less catches and nearly 300 less yards this year with Hurts at QB. Kiffin is most likely leaving. Now the tragedy his family has been dealt. I'm sure this is all playing into JJ's decision

To be fair, he still has 2 games to go. Current numbers are from 13 games, while last year's numbers are from 15. He'll end up somewhere closer to last year's numbers, but the issue I see are the yards per catch. Ridley is a 22 year old man this month. He's further along in his development. If he plays WR, Jeudy can play opposite or even inside (slot) of a more naturally talented guy like Richards.

very fair and good point just worth mentioning that ahmonn richards had 849 yards in 12 games

Advertisement

Or hopefully just 1.

Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

This is true, it was NOT an in-home like someone posted earlier.

Sounds like they probably stopped communicating with him after he picked Bama, whereas we stayed on him. Counts for a lot.
Sounds like he watched them flounder like a dying mackerel all season on offense after spraying ***** like a **** spigot all year last year. Any "watch us turn the offense around in 2016" pitch UF used to gain his interest this year crashed badly on the field.

Not a legit QB prospect in sight either.

This thread, the last ten pages, is why CIS is great. Inside info being tossed around at breakneck speed. Geo, I'm sorry for anything negative I've ever said about you're reporting...you're killing it in this thread right now.

As far as the news Pete reported on Ridley, I've got to respect that. The dude is really looking out for Jeudy, and it honestly makes me respect him a lot more as a person.

Also, kudos to the staff. Clearly they are not afraid to go toe to toe with anyone, and whether we get Jeudy or not, I feel really good about how this staff goes bout their business in recruiting.

Advertisement

Or hopefully just 1.
Preach.

[]_[] PERRYtoJJ.jpgJJ4HESTER.jpg

Advertisement
I would have loved to see McElwain and his ever expanding waistband, Onion, and whatever pedophile-looking white coaches UF could scrounge up come strolling into DBHS after their Sunrise Samplers at Barrel...Only to have Jeudy ask them who is going to be throwing him the **** ball, and watching them turn right around and slowly walk away, dejected.

Not buying that , no one knew about the Miami in home visit except Miami and jeudy...

And Tweed... Remember your first exchange with [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back