Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Bartow said that he told bama they have "nothing to worry about". any truth to that?

Golden rule of recruiting....also know as The Franchise rule #1 of recruiting around here.. If you're taking visits you're open to a flip.

This isnt a free trip, this isn't a courtesy visit. This is the culmination of months of hard work. We're in the game, to what extent remains to be seen.

That Jobe Kid is all Bama at the moment but im sure the staff will stay on him.

Not necessarily. They are pushing hard for him but Miami can keep him with a great season next year. His recruitment is a long way from being over.
Is it true he's already almost 19? Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong guy.

Advertisement
I will add this nugget that carries a ton of significance.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That could go a long way here.

It's very well known at this point that Calvin Ridley and Jeudy are close. But here's the thing...a person very very close to this situation told me that Ridley has not only "given Jerry his blessing" to go to Miami, but Ridley is apparently telling Jeudy Miami is a "better situation" for him considering what his family is going through. Could be Ridley not wanting less targets in his draft year, but it is important to note nonetheless.

That in the long run may seal the deal

Advertisement

now we just need Amari Cooper to tell him "if Richt was in Miami, i woulda much rather stayed home than go put on for those racist rednecks in Bama"

Bartow said that he told bama they have "nothing to worry about". any truth to that?

I'm sure he did. That also means nothing in this case, the way it was set up.

****, this sounds like a sting operation.

That Jobe Kid is all Bama at the moment but im sure the staff will stay on him.

Not necessarily. They are pushing hard for him but Miami can keep him with a great season next year. His recruitment is a long way from being over.
Is it true he's already almost 19? Perhaps I am thinking of the wrong guy.

Yeah supposedly he's going to prep next year.

Dear god

Advertisement

Is genron involved with jeudy's recruitment?

I will NOT answer specifics on papaerwork & things of that nature. That is personal & off limits.

I delivered the baby, now Richt and staff need to raise that baby. Let's see what happens.

But can you or someone tell us if his mother is on the trip with him?

Advertisement

11.6 vs 18.8

Ridley's yards per catch vs Richards' yards per catch.
While Bama might say "you'll complement each other," anyone who knows even a little bit of football understands what those YPC numbers mean about a defense rotating help over. From a football standpoint, he really might be better positioned at Miami.

I trust you Pete but do you really think saban doesn't have control over this? If he caught word that one of his current players was telling his top recruit not to come?? Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back