Jerry Jeudy WILL official visit(Stayin with Bama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jobe Kid is all Bama at the moment but im sure the staff will stay on him.

Not necessarily. They are pushing hard for him but Miami can keep him with a great season next year. His recruitment is a long way from being over.

Advertisement
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I was reading through earlier posts in the thread.

Totally agree with you on JJ as a corner. Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] have always said JJ upside at corner is amazing.

I'd be happy with him as a receiver regardless though.

How about he play both ways and he can be our version of Jabrill Peppers. Well....one can dream, cant he?

They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

Mark and Ron gonna drop him off at 11:59. Tuck him into bed and make sure no one gets anything in after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jp56BcJ.jpg

pic of the bedsheets Richt got to tuck him in with

Advertisement
Is Jeudy a silent?

Well that escalated quickly. LMAO

My guess is he isnt coming for the OV

Well....

Should be a fun morning, enjoy the chaos in about an hour.

Why revert back to being cryptic? Say what cha gotta say fool..

It's too early for him to be on campus, so gotta guess it's cause he's confirming that he ain't coming..

Look at this poRster.

The cat is out of the bag.

This is why we can't have nice things.

But yes

knew all along but was asked to keep on the DL... Lucky for us, Tweed don't give a **** and Pete still keeps his integrity

From a poRster, to a flip flopping brown nosing little groupie. Embarrassing.

I appreciate the news and I was wrong for doubting you, [MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION].

With wannabe insiders like [MENTION=6214]Cash[/MENTION], [MENTION=11486]Al Foil[/MENTION], [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], @duke4hesiman, [MENTION=13137]Jaromir Jagr[/MENTION], and others clamoring for attention with their pheggotry, you were justified in your cautious approach.
[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] showed these clowns how it's done.

They picked him around 7. He was having breakfast on campus this morning with a coach from what my boy told me.

Word is that he's staying till Sunday. Dead period strikes on Sunday at midnight.

8160026381.gif

Also was told, UF came to see him at Deerfield the other day and he basically blew them off.

H8ZDfG.gif

I will NOT answer specifics on papaerwork & things of that nature. That is personal & off limits.

I delivered the baby, now Richt and staff need to raise that baby. Let's see what happens.

Had to ask :redface:

Youre very correct. Please forgive the question and thank you for the info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bartow said that he told bama they have "nothing to worry about". any truth to that?

Of course he is going to say that. It's to cover his own **** from the wrath of Satan. Everybody knows that a school who is able to land a visit from a Alabama commit this late in the cycle is very in the game.

Advertisement
Not buying that , no one knew about the Miami in home visit except Miami and jeudy...

Just the thought of Richards and Jeudy lined up together. Good lawd.

Mullins/Cages in the slot holy ****

Mullins is the forgotten man, I'm telling you. Just as good as Richards and can be a terror for us.

Something is up with him. Should of "learned that play book" by now.
or they just wanted to redshirt him we really didnt need him this year with the emergence of Malcolm Lewis, Richards, Coley and Njoku

Too busy watching your favorite team to see Mullins on the field this year for Miami?

[MENTION=6088]Tweed[/MENTION] I was reading through earlier posts in the thread.

Totally agree with you on JJ as a corner. Me & [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] have always said JJ upside at corner is amazing.

I'd be happy with him as a receiver regardless though.
Possibly a factor in why Dean seems to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back